Barnsley refund options for ST holders

2 hours ago, kobayashi said:

The tickets for this season were sold to attend this season not next season and not to watch on an iPad. We know that nobody will be attending any more matches in the 19/20 season so the tickets sold need to de dealt with. We don't know about next season so the tickets sold for 20/21 cannot be dealt with. 

I wasn't talking about tickets sold for next season. One of the options Barnsley have given is for ticket vouchers for future games which is maybe something that others are considering but weighing up against how long it may be before fans are allowed at games again. 

Bigger things to worry about than moan about this not being decided yet.

4 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Barnsley have had the same amount of time to plan their approach and have come up with something that has been met with a lot of derision, I don't know why anyone feels we need to rush this, they haven't decided what is happening with the season yet. 

At least Barnsley came up with something.  They have given paying supporters an option of a refund.

Fair play to them for that.

Wednesday have done nothing yet.  Do you think it is unreasonable for supporters to ask why that is?

21 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't read the Barnsley forums or anything so don't know what reaction there's been but I know that if I were them I'd tell their club to foooooook right off and claim a refund immediately purely on the principle of how much emotional blackmail was used in that Barnsley press release.

Can we have the rec buttons back? Pretty please with knobs on. I wanted to rec this

21 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Haven't the NHS staff been through enough? 

Just cracked me up.

19 hours ago, Grandad said:

This was summed up in the thread about our non xistent refunds

"Billionaires paying millionaires millions of £pounds asking normal fans earning on average a couple of grand a month not to ask for a refund so that the billionaires can carry on paying £millions of £s to the £millionaires"

Well if you put it like that ....Brilliant !

The club won't offer a refund instead your money for this season and next will go towards the installation and up keep of the card board cut out to replace you in the stands of course you will be wearing the shirt with DC's name over it.

There could be a problem though South Yorkshire Police and SCC might veto the plan if too many cardboard cut out are in the stand at any one time causing a fire risk and the exit to Lepping Lane is not allowed. :duntmatter:

See the source image

Edited by room0035

9 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

At least Barnsley came up with something.  They have given paying supporters an option of a refund.

Wednesday have done nothing yet.  Do you think it is unreasonable for supporters to ask why that is?

Totally agree with you ..... typical of Chansiri to be late with making a decision , I mean he's got form for it !

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

The club won't offer a refund instead your money for this season and next will go towards the installation and up keep of the card board cut out to replace you in the stands of course you will be wearing the shirt with DC's name over it.

There could be a problem though South Yorkshire Police and SCC might veto the plan if too many cardboard cut out are in the stand at any one time causing a fire risk and the exit to Lepping Lane is not allowed. :duntmatter:

See the source image

WTF:

Guest Ash76
21 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Problem is we can't discount the 20 21 season as already sold several. Would have vouchers for the games I haven't been to this season if offered or donate them, already spent the money so donr miss it...next season is a different matter though as cant afford to let the club have over a grand in their bank would rather it was still in mine getting some interest.

interest?

:duntmatter:

13 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

Plenty of clubs haven't released any details yet and the Barnsley fan I spoke to this morning said he would rather his club had done nothing as yet instead of released details of their proposals that included emotional blackmail & statements about morality.

10 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Plenty of clubs haven't released any details yet and the Barnsley fan I spoke to this morning said he would rather his club had done nothing as yet instead of released details of their proposals that included emotional blackmail & statements about morality.

So every other club is partially at fault, so SWFC is fine to d*ck their fans about?

Edited by Westfield Owl

7 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

So every other club is partially at fault, so SWFC is fine to d*ck their fans about?

Some of our fans don't feel they are being 'd*cked about' and are comfortable waiting for the club to assess the situation further given that nothing has been fully decided on how the season will play out as yet, sorry you don't feel that way.