Barnsley refund options for ST holders

I have no issues with demanding a refund for the remaining games. I've paid for a service I'm not going to receive, so I'm entitled to a refund, which I fully intend to ask for. 

So the club (rumoured) to ask fans to donate the money just a few days after one of their players just signed a fresh new contract with a pay rise 

And people say football doesn't take the p155 :duntmatter:

2 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

Why is it taking so long for Wednesday to offer something like this?

They’ve had 10 weeks to get it organised.

After all, as our useless chairman once said “Your money pays for nothing” - so how about a refund then DC?

Barnsley have had the same amount of time to plan their approach and have come up with something that has been met with a lot of derision, I don't know why anyone feels we need to rush this, they haven't decided what is happening with the season yet. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Barnsley have had the same amount of time to plan their approach and have come up with something that has been met with a lot of derision, I don't know why anyone feels we need to rush this, they haven't decided what is happening with the season yet. 

i'd go with that ……..i'm confident when everything is decided the club will offer to give a refund 

20 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

They have decided that whatever happens it will not involve spectators so there is nothing stopping them dealing with the ticketing issues.

6 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

They have decided that whatever happens it will not involve spectators so there is nothing stopping them dealing with the ticketing issues.

But when fans are allowed back in and in what numbers may determine parts of what is offered. Is there any point in offering deferred tickets for next season if fans aren't allowed back in for some time?

7 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

Maybe they're waiting to see what happens with the TV rights?

If the games are free-to-air or all available on the red button then there's no value in offering season ticket holders something involving iFollow, but if the games are only on iFollow maybe there'll be an option involving that.

8 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

But when fans are allowed back in and in what numbers may determine parts of what is offered. Is there any point in offering deferred tickets for next season if fans aren't allowed back in for some time?

The tickets for this season were sold to attend this season not next season and not to watch on an iPad. We know that nobody will be attending any more matches in the 19/20 season so the tickets sold need to de dealt with. We don't know about next season so the tickets sold for 20/21 cannot be dealt with. 

8 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

The Barnsley tickets that are donated to the NHS, how's that work? Will they be given out as free tickets next season or the money from em donated? Seems like that option is in there as emotional blackmail too. 

100%

It costs the club absolutely nothing to offer this option to the NHS workers

It's the equivalent of not asking for a refund and similar emotional blackmail tactics

Owlstalk Shop