Bullen has been here through the 'successful' times and the awful times 

Managers have been replaced and players need shipping out

Why has the great Lee Bullen got a free to stay card 

O ye according to you

He has played every position 

Been captain

Coach, manager

Done everything 

In 20 years time everyone will be telling their grandkids how wonderful Lee was 

You ask for facts why people think Lee should be replaced but give zero facts that support a argument that he should stay 

Being 3rd at Christmas is not a arguement 

It's not Christmas anymore 

Last time this set of muppets kicked a ball we'd lost 5-0

Thats the players fault, monks fault and believe it or not, the great wonderful Lee Bullens fault 

You wanna keep him, fine 

But don't ask people who don't want him to give facts when you have zero facts yourself 

That's a lot of words and ZERO substance

You've done nothing to present a valid argument why Bullen should be sacked

Instead (as always with you) you've turned it personal

I find that when people turn things personal it's because they don't have anything substantial to say

lol

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Like yourself you mean 

3rd at Christmas 

Bullen has been here through the 'successful' times and the awful times 

Managers have been replaced and players need shipping out

Why has the great Lee Bullen got a free to stay card 

O ye according to you

He has played every position 

Been captain

Coach, manager

Done everything 

In 20 years time everyone will be telling their grandkids how wonderful Lee was 

You ask for facts why people think Lee should be replaced but give zero facts that support a argument that he should stay 

Being 3rd at Christmas is not a arguement 

It's not Christmas anymore 

Last time this set of muppets kicked a ball we'd lost 5-0

Thats the players fault, monks fault and believe it or not, the great wonderful Lee Bullens fault 

You wanna keep him, fine 

But don't ask people who don't want him to give facts when you have zero facts yourself 

tenor.gif.4592fe4a300d3422525454f0dc0eb9cf.gif

• Haha 2

I always adore "he must go" threads 

With Bullen its appears to centre around the fact that he's been here a long time so it's his turn 

What does it achieve ?

We are up a certain creek without a certain implement so how does sacking more people paying up contracts help anything ?

Edited by Lawrie Madden

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I always adore "he must go" threads 

With Bullen its appears to centre around the fact that he's been here a long time so it's his turn 

What does it achieve ?

We are up a certain creek without a certain implement so how does sacking more people paying up contracts help anything ?

He's also a yes man apparently cos he doesnt over rule the manger and bring back hutch and Westwood

• Haha 2

Just now, Andrew_Owl said:

Can I ask something of people who defend Lee? Why do you think he deserves to stay despite the manager he's worked with going?

Who's defending him ?

when anyone demonstrably comes up with anything that Bullen has done that's catastrophic then maybe you can justifiably call for his head 

It's the worst thing about modern football fandom for me, lose a few games and everybody must be sacked irrespective of the situation 

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Who's defending him ?

when anyone demonstrably comes up with anything that Bullen has done that's catastrophic then maybe you can justifiably call for his head 

It's the worst thing about modern football fandom for me, lose a few games and everybody must be sacked irrespective of the situation 

I'm just asking a question about why the manager should go but his right hand man shouldn't?

8 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

I'm just asking a question about why the manager should go but his right hand man shouldn't?

I think in the current and previous regimes ( Steve Bruce aside ) Bullen has shown that his thinking was at Odds with both Jos and Monk when he had his choice both Hutch and Westwood were immediately recalled so it's kinda difficult to justify that Bullen should lose his job based on decisions that he palpably didn't agree with but in both regimes he was/is an underling and the Boss decides policy which the coaches carry out 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

I think if the season restarts then there is more change of going down than top six.

Monk should go before a ball is kicked again, leave Bully in charge for the rest of the season and I think we will be safe. He will pull us through.

3 hours ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

What’s he doing as part of the senior coaching set up then? 
What’s his job?

Probably working on player fitness 

Maybe i mean i don't know for sure but maybe working on shape and formations based on instruction from the manager 

I'm almost sure that's what Football Coaches do ..............maybe you know different maybe Lee makes the tea 

For anyone wanting to know exactly what Lee Bullen said that has caused this thread, and the Bullen Bashers to call for his head here it is...

“Ultimately we've still got to go out with the aim to win every single game," said the Scot, who has been the Owls' caretaker boss on three separate occasions.

"Until it's mathematically impossible to sneak into the top six then it's pointless saying anything else

"The target is still there and it's still mathematically possible. There are teams one or two places above us in the league that rightly fully believe that they can make a late charge.

"Listen, we're not stupid. We know it's going to be a very, very tough ask and that we've put ourselves into this predicament, but we've also proven earlier on in the season that we can go on a good run."

“The games we've got left are against teams that are all around us as well, so they become six-pointers; the Forests, the Bristol Citys, the Prestons," Bullen told The Star.

“These are games that can be relished. And if it doesn't work out then we can use these games as part of our preparation towards next season as well.

“But until it goes that way and it isn't mathematically possible then we have to go for it. Am I being naive? Maybe, but I just think that if it's still there to be grabbed then that's good enough for me to think we should aim for that."

Owlstalk Shop

I actually think we will do quite well when we return. Think we will win more than we will lose. 

You will be surprised what the pressure of playing to a big crowd can do for the performance of a player. Especially if all you receive is abuse when you are just touching the ball letalone making a bad pass. 

We have a lot of players that will come out of there shell a bit with less pressure.

I honestly think you will see us hit the form of before xmas behind closed doors.

If after all these weeks bleating, with the media behind them, about how unfair it would be for the season to be scrapped and no promotion or relegation - I would flipping LOVE if Leeds fizz it up & we make play offs.