I have no issues whatsoever with someone pointing out that a player or coach is underperforming at Sheffield Wednesday 

So long as you have some facts to back up your claim

If you don't then it's just a personal agenda, or you're just joining in with what others are saying about someone.

If you do then it helps to post your stats, facts and figures along with your call for them to get sacked

Otherwise you look a bit silly

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

But if you don’t know what job he does at SWFC how can you possibly lay any blame at his door and call for his head?

It seems it’s the cool thing to say to say Bullen must go because that’s what other cool kids are saying

But at least have something factual to back it up with or an explanation of why he’s underperforming and should be replaced

Anything else is just shouting at bus stops

Main moderator of website tells you what you can and can’t post, and what you must include for your opinion to be considered valid. Interesting

Edited by DielnaFromDistance

7 minutes ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

Main moderator of website tells you what you can and can’t post, and what you must include for your opinion to be valid. Interesting

You can post anything you like mate but don't expect everyone to blindly jump on your Bullen Out bandwagon without challenging your claims and asking for some facts to look at before making their own decisions.

We don't know whether or not to agree with you that Bullen should be booted out of Sheffield Wednesday because you've not given us any information that we can see to make our own minds up on?

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not sure what you mean?

Are you saying we should sack anyone with ambition and positive mental attitudes?

In the papers yesterday a couple of Wednesday players were saying they think we could go on a run and finish top 6

Should we sack them too?

Or is this just another Lee Bullen bashing thread?

I expect DC will be furious with Bullen ... He's expecting top 2 remember. :Chansiri:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You can post anything you like mate but don't expect everyone to blindly jump on your Bullen Out bandwagon without challenging your claims and asking for some facts to look at before making their own decisions

I didn’t expect anyone to jump on anything. Nor did I ask for anyone to scream Bullen Out. Don’t think I said it myself either. I didn’t talk about his Coaching ability and I didn’t talk about a personal agenda, because I don’t know him. 

I said that, in my opinion, talking about trying to get in the Play Offs was a delusion and wasn’t helping. 

You’re questioning me on lots of things I didn’t say which isn’t really how discussion works 

1 minute ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

I said that, in my opinion, talking about trying to get in the Play Offs was a delusion and wasn’t helping. 

What should the management team be targetting when we restart then in your opinion?

2 minutes ago, erowl said:

I expect DC will be furious with Bullen ... He's expecting top 2 remember. :Chansiri:

Two Wednesday players said yesterday that they think we can finish top 6 this season

It's not just Lee Bullen talking of top 6 finishes

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Two Wednesday players said yesterday that they think we can finish top 6 this season

It's not just Lee Bullen talking of top 6 finishes

The delusion is spreading then.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Oh Lee you cheeky little rascal. This squad getting in the play offs :biggrin:  What’s that saying, you’re only as good as your last game. One of the most embarrassing performances I have seen from the very first minute. School boy goalkeeping (Dawson should have been dropped way before that game) pathetic stand off defending. A non existent midfield and a shambles up front. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Play offs lol

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I don't think playoff talk sits right considering what has been produced since Boxing day.

If he is asked for quotes talk about turning things round, working hard and repaying the fans support.

That way you are positive but in a more realistic way.

Just my thoughts

Nice to see some balance

I think any blame for the team's poor form should be directed to the manager and above.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ian_D said:

I think any blame for the team's poor form should be directed to the manager and above.

I think the blame should be on these pathetic players more so. Monk and DC are doing a shocking job but results are more the players fault imo. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Play offs lol

"More chance of platting fog" springs to mind.  Whatever that means.

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What should the management team be targetting when we restart then in your opinion?

Maybe staying up?? 🤔 Have you been living under a rock since Christmas

22 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Why do you want Bullen to wake up to reality? Do we want a team taking the field already beaten in mind. Do we want a team with the mentality of Jordan Rhodes, so lacking in self-belief he declined a playoff penalty? They have to believe they're capable, and have the confidence to deliver. 

Lets face it, there’s more chance of us going down for a variety of reasons, granted some out of Monk/Bullen’s control than challenging for the play-offs?

Bullen’s the type of bloke who on his death bed would probably sing ‘oh what a beautiful morning’? I get it, he’s positive, nothing wrong with that and good for him.

I look at it from a different perspective. The unqualified faith in a goalkeeper who is quite frankly sh!t. F**k me, if this was Tidman, Adamson or Brad Jones, people on here would be going apoplectic but because our current keeper has come through the ranks, he’s done a Paul McKenna on some including the current manager? The continuing selection of a midfielder who’s influence on a game makes Darren Potter look like Eden Hazard in comparison? I mean sorry if I’m not as positive as Bullen but in the current climate, honestly how can you be?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dantheowl16 said:

Maybe staying up?? 🤔 Have you been living under a rock since Christmas

Tread carefully, you’re not providing  enough factual evidence

7 minutes ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

Tread carefully, you’re not providing  enough factual evidence

ha ha I think a picture of the form table since Christmas would be enough evidence.

On the flip side...Imagine he came out and said we’re hoping to stop in the division...

5 minutes ago, SettleForADraw said:

On the flip side...Imagine he came out and said we’re hoping to stop in the division...

would have preferred him to say something along the lines of we are desperate to improve our form since Christmas, it’s hasnt been acceptable and we want to repay the fans.