Kadeem Harris wants to help Sheffield Wednesday into the Premier League

“The club is way too big of a club - with too much history behind it - to be in the Championship… The fans deserve to be in the Premier League, and I think it’s important that the club show that ambition.”

Had a chat with Kadeem Harris, and he says he wants to help Wednesday get promotion, and has set himself a target of hitting double figures in goals next season. Wants the club to show ambition when replacing those who are out of contact. 🦉⚽

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/kadeem-harris-and-his-sheffield-wednesday-ambition-goals-goals-and-premier-league-2863069

image.png.68b281b621b1200e70e847c415754161.png

Edited by YesWeCrann

35 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Oh

Is he leaving?

Spot on mate....

I'm sick to death of hearing players, ex players , ex managers ex f.ookin' managers formerplayers cousins twice removed ..saying what Wednesday fans should wait for ...

20 F..OOKING YEARS

We have been waiting..

Loovens preaching patience....Patience!!..as though we have been stood waitin ' for the 95 to Walkley for 10 minutes

10 year season tickets, plaques on a seat when you would rather be standing...Season tickets sold before we know which sodding division we are in..halfway through a current dogs breakfast of a season!!!......Its like watchin' a sodding dog vomit...

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kadeem Harris and his Sheffield Wednesday ambition – Goals, goals and the Premier League

Kadeem Harris is rapid. In a football world where out-and-out wingers are re-emerging, Sheffield Wednesday have a bundle of tricks on their left-hand side, now he just needs to show what he’s about…

By Joe Crann

Sunday, 24th May 2020, 5:00 pm

Updated 2 hours ago

Having signed for Steve Bruce’s Owls at the start of the 2019/20 season, the 26-year-old had to deal with an early change in managerial regime that saw him actually make his Wednesday debut under Lee Bullen, but – as he would have been hoping under Bruce – the speedster has managed to tie down what he’s been yearning for – regular gametime.

• Thanks 2

Guest LondonOwl313

He’s deluded as a lot of them often are.. but I guess you have to have unwavering self belief to get to that level which I guess is a positive. 

He’s talking as if he has a track record of having an end product whereas this season it hasn’t really clicked. I’ve seen nothing to suggest he’s capable of double figures at this level. But the reality is he’s 27 next month and this is his first season of consistently playing at championship level and he’s not really produced much. He’s not a terrible player don’t get me wrong, and you need an option like that in the squad for when Plan A isn’t working. But players like this are the reason why we won’t be promoted, mid table championship at best.

Can’t wait for the season to restart. They’ve all been reflecting and working out what went wrong and how well they will do when they get back. Going to have a great team. Shame the manager doesn’t know what’s happening

Guest Mcguigan

Of the 37 fixtures, we've been in the top 6 for 12 of them and ranging between 7th and 15th for the other 25.

Our average league position this season so far is 8th, which appears about right based on the players available but we should have enough quality to keep us within touching distance of the play offs.

The win at Elland Road, took us back into the top six on game 27. Since then the wheels have truly fallen off, taking 9 pts from a possible 30, I can't believe that is just down to a dip in form. 

Then I start reading more and more about players not being able to cope with the "pressure" of playing at Hillsborough, which leads me not to question their ability but their bottle to play for us.

The other startling thing that worries me more is, if these guys, who are contributing to a £40-45m a year wage bill, can't cope with playing for us, who the hell do we need?

Does anybody believe the crap these players give out. Just trying to win some friends and get some Brownie points. If the players feel pressure playing in front of 15/18000 at Hillsborough, how are they going to cope playing in front of 30000 in The Prem. Great reply from Mcguigan, hits the nail on the head.