How much have you missed football?

How much have you missed football?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you missed football?

• LOADS! I can't wait for it to come back!
    • MEH - So So....
    • NOPE - Not missed it at all really..

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think some of the posts on this thread show that there is growing disillusionment with the way things are at our club at the moment and in truth not many have missed us playing. Something for Chansiri to think about particularly in the current climate with the prices he charges.

The percentages so far were reflected on a Supporters Club tweet poll yesterday

After nearly 80 days since our last game - the numbers are really worrying. I really think that post Covid our club might have a job on its hands

Guest Grandad
28 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Believe me I talk to an hell of a lot of Wednesday fans through the week and owlstalk is nowhere near a fair reflection of our fanbase in my opinion 

I wouldn't worry about what gets posted on here a lot of of our fanbase ridicule owlstalkers and the forum

Yeah the ones I speak to mostly ridicule an idiot called bladeshater

2 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Quite the opposite really

If you’ve missed football you clearly haven’t been to watch Wednesday this season lol

if you have been to away games  regular like myself you would have witnesses some brilliant away days , I admit at home its like watching paint dry , but boro ,hudds,forest,derby, and loads more were rite days out and I certainly miss them. I love football,travel,drinking hols, taking kids out places and none of it I can do. taking kids to moors or local park don't cut it these days so the sooner some of the above is open the better. 

If all these Wednesday fans who say other people don't go to games all actually go to all the games like they claim they do we'd have record attendances

Instead we have record numbers of Wednesday fans pointing at other Wednesday fans ridiculing them and saying they don't go to games

Mental

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, handworth52 said:

if you have been to away games  regular like myself you would have witnesses some brilliant away days , I admit at home its like watching paint dry , but boro ,hudds,forest,derby, and loads more were rite days out and I certainly miss them. I love football,travel,drinking hols, taking kids out places and none of it I can do. taking kids to moors or local park don't cut it these days so the sooner some of the above is open the better. 

Agreed and been to 3 out of the 4 games you mentioned above - absolutely love away games, home games bore the life out of me - not just the football but the whole experience. I only get a season ticket to ensure I have the priority points for away games.

Brentford was a cracking day out, probably the best of the season for me but obviously the football didn’t contribute to that, which is why I know I haven’t missed it!

Like a few on here, missed it loads to start with, but football and footballers have in the main continued in their selfish and vulgar way (prem and championship) while lots of others have suffered, both financially and personally. I've been turned off big time and I'm not sure if I will go back to it after all this. Why should I spend my money on something that hasn't really been affected and has showed very little humility or empathy and clearly doesn't want to change. Cheltenham Town is getting more appealing even tho I'm Wednesday through and through

Guest Grandad
Just now, bladeshater said:

Long as you don't pal

Not at all mate. Ive got the greatest of respect for you lol 

Guest Grez Bez

I've missed playing a lot but not missed watching. I like the day out but it made me realise how overpriced it is for how much I enjoy it.

I haven't really missed watching Wednesday, it was starting to become a bit of a chore if I'm being honest but I do miss the match days, meeting up with my mates before, having a bet and a few beers while watching the early kick off on Hillsborough corner.

The match itself is often the worst part of day.