Two Championship players test positive, Wednesday clean

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

You would have thought all this stuff would be confidential. Clubs should clearly be making their players and staff aware if any test reveals infection but I don’t think it’s right for the media to be publicising this.

I was led to believe that they just say how many test positive across the whole of the leagues. So 2 out of 900 or what ever it was.  It was Hulls choice or Watford's choice to tell the media.

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The page isn't clogged up (not even close) and not enough people would pay a subscription to keep the site alive.

Some sites run adverts but give you the option of paying a fee to avoid them. It works well for both sides.

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Am I right in thinking that I've heard that abroad they're using cardboard cut out fans in the stands?

Or have I made that up?

I think it was Japan or at least some other far eastern country. It wasn't cardboard cut outs it was blow up sex dolls. Not that I ever knew such things existed.

Found it. South Korea.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/21/south-korea-football-league-imposes-record-fine-on-fc-seoul-over-sex-dolls-outrage

Edited by prowl