Glenn Loovens calls for stability

10 hours ago, swfcjack27 said:

I reckon Loovens is a potential future Wednesday manager, his leadership skills are made for management 

I had a dream once that Red Bull bought us and appointed GVB as boss with Loovens as his assistant and we all lived happily ever after.  Then I woke up to find the nightmare of Chansiri and losing games 5-0. Let’s keep football abandoned  for as long as possible 

• Haha 2

Guest LondonOwl313
15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

But you're suggesting that in the next week or so Chansiri is suddenly gonna sack him.

Quite simply this is NOT going to happen

No chance. No way. No how.

I'm honestly confused why anyone would sit and honestly believe that Chansiri is poised to sack his manager.  I don't know what logic people apply to the scenario that would lead to this conclusion

lol

Chansiri will get rid of him when the fans tell him to whether that’s vocally or via not renewing season tickets.

The managerial changes so far were as follows:

Gray replaced by Carlos. Didn’t do anything particularly wrong, was probably driven by advisors telling him to bring in their own man.

Carlos fired/resigning. Probably Carlos initiated it as he had the chance to go to Swansea.. think it’s unlikely he was fired straight up and then appointed there 2 days later. So he probably would have been kept on without that.

Jos fired after shocking run of results but mainly after Chansiri made aware of supporter discontent at fans forum. Sounded like he was standing by him before that.

Bruce left by resigning.

Bullen left probably because he admitted being out of his depth as the main man.. seemed to struggle with us losing a few games.

Monk would have seen the crowd turn on him quite badly if we’d carried on as we were for even a few more games. And people would have voted with their feet and not renewed. Both of which would have made Chansiri reassess and probably not renew his rolling contract. He was a dead man walking. He’s been saved by this break and the fact that there will be no ticket sales anyway now. He’s probably got another go at this despite all of his failings. But if he doesn’t improve then surely he goes anyway