BREAKING - EFL Statement

Guest Grandad

7 minutes ago, the third man said:

The something back is likely to be no promotion to the PL and therefore no relegation from the PL

I've posted the article fella,the "something back" is a repayment of sorts of the money given out by them,either thru a club being sold or a player transfer.

5 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

I've posted the article fella,the "something back" is a repayment of sorts of the money given out by them,either thru a club being sold or a player transfer.

Just drives the gap between the PL and EFL even bigger. The virus has exposed some fairly ugly thought processes at the high end of the sport in this country.

59 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

think the something else is still up for grabs after reading it

if the clubs have to pay it back it will just prolong the problem and leave the gap even wider

Edited by the third man

As every year passes the more I dislike the stench of the premier league. I wish the big six prem clubs would feck off and join a European league and let the rest of English football reset and go back to being a game about football and the supporters, not money. 

Money and greed at the top has destroyed the game. 

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Only 2 championship players, both from the same club have tested positive. Guess that means there will be no stopping football being resumed. 

Not unless government stop it due to a second lockdown or the clubs cant all agree on a return.