Anyone missing this guy?

1 hour ago, DirtyLeedsOwl said:

When fans are critical of the likes of Forestieri it’s not because they prefer poo players and just because a player is good doesn’t give him the excuse to act like a fool and believe he’s too good to be here.

its just as embarrassing, if not more so, for Wednesdayites to forgive a player anything just because they’re decent when they decide to get their head down.

Fact of the matter is he’s done next to nothing since going on strike and forcing the club to give him more money after serving just one year of his first contract.

Done next to nothing since going on strike just isnt true.

Its fans distorting and rewriting history cause they cant get over that day.

He isnt forcing anyone to give him money but keep banging that drum

58 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Done next to nothing since going on strike just isnt true.

Its fans distorting and rewriting history cause they cant get over that day.

He isnt forcing anyone to give him money but keep banging that drum

No need to get arsey Belfast and as for “keep banging the drum” then find me just one post where I’ve mentioned this before!

You say we’re distorting history, you tell me what he’s achieved after that first season?

13 minutes ago, DirtyLeedsOwl said:

No need to get arsey Belfast and as for “keep banging the drum” then find me just one post where I’ve mentioned this before!

You say we’re distorting history, you tell me what he’s achieved after that first season?

16/17 was one of our best players that season.

17/18 after a long layoff he scored 5 goals in 10 games 

18/19 wasnt a great seaaon but still showed that season how he can make a difference.  And had the issue at Mansfield hanging over him

19/20 six mstch ban and now is seen as a left back by Monk

I wasnt being arsey and was just replying to what i saw as distortion 

34 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

16/17 was one of our best players that season.

17/18 after a long layoff he scored 5 goals in 10 games 

18/19 wasnt a great seaaon but still showed that season how he can make a difference.  And had the issue at Mansfield hanging over him

19/20 six mstch ban and now is seen as a left back by Monk

I wasnt being arsey and was just replying to what i saw as distortion 

Ok fair do Belfast.

however!...

your highlights after his his first season mention:

17/18 a long layoff

18/19 wasn’t a great season

19/20 six match ban

You’ve kinda proved my point. Pretty much nothing after that good first season and for a top earner, simply not a good enough return

42 minutes ago, DirtyLeedsOwl said:

Ok fair do Belfast.

however!...

your highlights after his his first season mention:

17/18 a long layoff

18/19 wasn’t a great season

19/20 six match ban

You’ve kinda proved my point. Pretty much nothing after that good first season and for a top earner, simply not a good enough return

He can't help getting injured and Im convinced a good manager would get him up and running. Jos and Monk dont do this. But I dont care of anyone leaves bar Fletcher

And Id argue pretty much nothing since 15/16 is harsh. 

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

He can't help getting injured and Im convinced a good manager would get him up and running. Jos and Monk dont do this. But I dont care of anyone leaves bar Fletcher

And Id argue pretty much nothing since 15/16 is harsh. 

I know he can’t help getting injured mate but the fact is he does. It may sound harsh but for someone who improved the terms of his contract at the end of its first year, by dubious methods, I’d say we’ve had next to nothing back.

on his day he’s brilliant but you never can tell when he’s gonna turn it on, and he certainly hasn’t done it consistently since his first year.

therefore he’s very expensive 

A cheat.

A player of talent who is cheating by playing and training at half mast and well within himself.  Has not realised his potential in his career.

We can all tip tap and float about in a number 10 role.  He should do much more.

Think he’s been unlucky with injuries. On his day he’s quality and would love him to stay. I just don’t see the point of keeping him if we’re going to carry on playing the way we’ve played under Monk so far. 

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea I miss him..Was supposed to meet him the other year...in f.ookin' Norwich lol

There was an Argentinian,

They called him Forestieri.

He didn’t show up at Norwich

Cos he’s a f.ookin fairy.

He likes his wages does our Nando,

Saw Fletcher’s wages spike.

He wanted the same, but failed to gain

Owt but a bleeding bike.

lol

• Haha 1

If if if, on his day he can do this, he can do that, he should be played here, he should be played there, the manager doesn’t know how to use him, not his fault he’s injured/suspended.

I’ve never known more excuses for a player who has contributed nothing for 3 years and been a top earner. He’s been a bit part player at every club he’s been at and always will be.

It’s not sustainable to pay for a player who only turns up 1 season in 4 hence our ffp position.