Yes. Don't get the hate against him. Look at what he is doing in lockdown its brilliant.

Playing negative styles will never suit him but he'd be getting tied down to a new contract for me, we'll miss him when hes gone.

Something about the bus at Norwich

Not played well for us in 20 years

Not fit to lace the boots of likes of James O'Connor

Or something to that effect

I often think Wednesday fans will never be happy til we've got a full team of Chris O'Gradys or Akpo Sodjes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Grandad said:

I often think Wednesday fans will never be happy til we've got a full team of Chris O'Gradys or Akpo Sodjes

This.

Good honest lads 

• Haha 2

Monks style.... if he has one just doesn't suite him. Even when he's playing well Monk then reacts by moving him back out wide. There was one game when he managed to pull a goal back for us, playing up front. Then straight from the kick off Monk responds by bringing on Rhodes and shafting FF out on the wing to track back. :ghoulguy:.

You can see in the old Carlos clips his game is pass and move. Half the time he tries that but no one moves apart from Bannan. The rest haven't got a clue.

Just look at previous clips. FF, Wallace, Hooper, Bannan, Lee. Every one of them had the pass and move style which worked. Since then its been root one.... depressing how far we've dropped since.

Awwww nowt like worshipping a player that hasn't shown form for 3yrs. What would we do without him?! :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Monks style.... if he has one just doesn't suite him. Even when he's playing well Monk then reacts by moving him back out wide. There was one game when he managed to pull a goal back for us, playing up front. Then straight from the kick off Monk responds by bringing on Rhodes and shafting FF out on the wing to track back. :ghoulguy:.

You can see in the old Carlos clips his game is pass and move. Half the time he tries that but no one moves apart from Bannan. The rest haven't got a clue.

Just look at previous clips. FF, Wallace, Hooper, Bannan, Lee. Every one of them had the pass and move style which worked. Since then its been root one.... depressing how far we've dropped since.

Unfortunately Monks style, if he has one, doesnt suit many of the players!

28 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Awwww nowt like worshipping a player that hasn't shown form for 3yrs. What would we do without him?! :rolleyes:

Its at least 20 years at my last check

And who mentioned hero worshiping ?

Lol

Not really.  I might if they ever let me back in the ground. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Get relegated is my guess.  Maybe not long to find out.  I can see another 20 years of bottom half championship/League one coming up, though I hope I'm wrong.

• Haha 1

Missing him?

He's been missing for the last two seasons. 

Do I miss the Forestieri of 15/16 and some of 16/17? Yes

Do I miss the 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 version - not at all.

2 hours ago, LittleG said:

Unfortunately Monks style, if he has one, doesnt suit many of the fans, either !

3 hours ago, LittleG said:

Or the fans.

51 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

Unfortunately Monks style, if he has one, doesnt suit many of the fans, either !

Beat me to it. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

EYdAuEVXgAIjXaw.jpg

Not him alone, but the whole team, YES.

It amazes me how some fans think the game is just about one player.

Edited by adelphi1867

Cant be doing with a bit of flair - just ask Clare .

FF is the only one one who gives a buzz and lifts the crowd in this team . We need him to get onside with Monk and get in the team .