Anyone missing this guy?

Guest Grandad

I often think Wednesday fans will never be happy til we've got a full team of Chris O'Gradys or Akpo Sodjes

Monks style.... if he has one just doesn't suite him. Even when he's playing well Monk then reacts by moving him back out wide. There was one game when he managed to pull a goal back for us, playing up front. Then straight from the kick off Monk responds by bringing on Rhodes and shafting FF out on the wing to track back. :ghoulguy:.

You can see in the old Carlos clips his game is pass and move. Half the time he tries that but no one moves apart from Bannan. The rest haven't got a clue.

Just look at previous clips. FF, Wallace, Hooper, Bannan, Lee. Every one of them had the pass and move style which worked. Since then its been root one.... depressing how far we've dropped since.

Guest wilyfox

Awwww nowt like worshipping a player that hasn't shown form for 3yrs. What would we do without him?! :rolleyes:

Guest LittleG
35 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Monks style.... if he has one just doesn't suite him. Even when he's playing well Monk then reacts by moving him back out wide. There was one game when he managed to pull a goal back for us, playing up front. Then straight from the kick off Monk responds by bringing on Rhodes and shafting FF out on the wing to track back. :ghoulguy:.

You can see in the old Carlos clips his game is pass and move. Half the time he tries that but no one moves apart from Bannan. The rest haven't got a clue.

Just look at previous clips. FF, Wallace, Hooper, Bannan, Lee. Every one of them had the pass and move style which worked. Since then its been root one.... depressing how far we've dropped since.

Unfortunately Monks style, if he has one, doesnt suit many of the players!

31 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Awwww nowt like worshipping a player that hasn't shown form for 3yrs. What would we do without him?! :rolleyes:

Get relegated is my guess.  Maybe not long to find out.  I can see another 20 years of bottom half championship/League one coming up, though I hope I'm wrong.

• Haha 1