Barnsley amongst clubs threatening to sue EFL if we arent relegated

Guest Grandad

Why am I still reading that we’re waiting for an Independent disciplinary hearing in regards to the charges against the club ? without seeing or hearing any confirmation of a Arbitration decision ?

The charges against Chansiri were a completely separate charge ?   The club cannot ‘vigorously’ defend an IDP hearing 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I dunno mate - How did he know we'd fail P&S at the time of the player sales?

Well he supposedly knows now as he seems to be the one pushing it with the EFL?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Question - How many legal cases would there be if every single club simply stuck to the rules?

The rules are beyond daft. How can you expect everybody else to compete with parachute payments? Get rid of them and I cant see how anyone would overspend. They’ve brought this on themselves.

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Can you imagine the stick Chansiri would be getting here if he was the self-styled sheriff of the championship?

From Wednesday fans?

You're kidding right?

Have you seen some of the things he's done at OUR club?

And yet he has an unwavering tribal fanbase who will post laugh/neg emoticons to anyone pointing out any errors/mistakes/foolish moves from him.

Let's be honest he'd get ZERO stick from Wednesday fans for that

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, SettleForADraw said:

The rules are beyond daft. How can you expect everybody else to compete with parachute payments? Get rid of them and I cant see how anyone would overspend. They’ve brought this on themselves.

It’s not a rule that you have to try and compete with parachute payments. 

You didn't answer this really simple question though mate so here it is again for you...

How many legal cases would there be if every single club simply stuck to the rules?

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, SettleForADraw said:

Even the current EFL Chairman has said Parachute Payments are wrong and it makes it difficult for clubs without to compete? Yet is overseeing disciplinary action against at least 3 championship clubs who are trying to compete? You couldn’t make it up?

Even the current EFL Chairman has said Parachute Payments are wrong and it makes it difficult for clubs without to compete? Yet is overseeing disciplinary action against at least 3 championship clubs who are trying to compete? You couldn’t make it up?

Hang on

Let's be 100% honest here

Isn't he just overseeing disciplinary action against clubs who have broken the rules?

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

From Wednesday fans?

You're kidding right?

Have you seen some of the things he's done at OUR club?

And yet he has an unwavering tribal fanbase who will post laugh/neg emoticons to anyone pointing out any errors/mistakes/foolish moves from him.

Let's be honest he'd get ZERO stick from Wednesday fans for that

You honestly think that because there will be at least one who would turn around and say he should concentrate on his own club, which arguably Gibson should be doing as it’s not as if his club are on the brink of a return to the premier league, is it?

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You didn't answer this really simple question though mate so here it is again for you...

How many legal cases would there be if every single club simply stuck to the rules?

And you evidently didn’t take the time to read my response, so here it is again for you:

I cant see how anyone would overspend. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats my care in the community done for the day. Feel in’ good.

And you evidently didn’t take the time to read my response, so here it is again for you:

I cant see how anyone would overspend. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats my care in the community done for the day. Feel in’ good.

#bekind

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ah I've not seen that to be fair mate

When did he say that?

Well if he is taking legal action against the teams who don't want to restart the league, which I assume is based on medical advice and player/ staff welfare.... that is one example of him knowing more than a medical team who I hope have a greater understanding of this than a company chairman

Assumptions I know, but why else would championship teams not want to start playing? More to the point is it morally right to take action in these circumstances when nobody knows how we get out of this. What happens if we can't play?

Ok then, we’ll stick to yo-yo’ing between Championship and L1 for the rest of time pal.

Think you are confusing the points. I’d imagine we have wasted the equivalent of a seasons parachute payments on players wages and transfer fees since DC came in. 

Our problem isn’t FFP, and it’s rules. Our problem is the lack of a sensible and coherent plan, with those rules in mind. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

It’s a complete farcical system. Utter nonsense.

3 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

“We want other clubs relegated” - Barnsley 

Wonder why. 😂 

10621913-D4D1-4780-8C33-9F1D4DBB9C48.jpeg

Exactly. However, they do know that they would need 2 more clubs other than them to be relegated? Not the brightest bunch.

I hope if we do return to football and finish the season that they get battered in everyone of their remaining games. 

You honestly think that because there will be at least one who would turn around and say he should concentrate on his own club, which arguably Gibson should be doing as it’s not as if his club are on the brink of a return to the premier league, is it?

Why are you obsessing over another club's chairman?

If we've done nothing wrong then quite simply anything and EVERYTHING he says can't hurt us and is 100% totally completely irrelevant isnt it?

Owlstalk Shop