Interview with Niclas Alexandersson in the Star today

41 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Was a dream of a player, very similar to his compatriot Nilsson, in that he was the nothing other than on his game from start to finish, hard working, unassuming and never stopped running.

Yep, that's how I remember him. Worked so hard, very consistent and great at arriving late in the box from the wing. Absolute bargain too. 

If only we could have signed a few more like him when we couldn't afford to spend millions,

1 minute ago, Toadie said:

Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 14.02.49.jpg

Still getting the same thing

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 14.02.49.jpg

Still getting the same thing

My bad.

*Slides on tin hat, coat of arms, Kevlar vest, bike helmet, shin pads and a cricket box*

For anyone that does fancy reading it and has 'free articles' remaining / is a subscriber / wishes to do the airplane mode thingy everybody talks about.. ✌️

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/nostalgia/ron-atkinson-roland-nilsson-and-italian-fire-sweden-legend-niclas-alexandersson-his-first-few-weeks-sheffield-wednesday-2857023

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I know about the workarounds

Literally not worth the effort to keep having to do that.

Right click and opening a new window is an "effort"? Come on now, you're much too old to be suffering from that kind of youthful sloth. You grew up in a generation of outside toilets, getting out of your chair to change the TV channel and going down the road to make a phone call.

Edited by DJMortimer

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

Right click and opening a new window is an "effort"? Come on now, you're much too old to be suffering from that kind of youthful sloth. You grew up in a generation of outside toilets, getting out of your chair to change the TV channel and going down the road to make a phone call.

I'm a modern man

One more click is too a big addition to a workflow

lol

Owlstalk Shop