Do you remember this orange away shirt?

15 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Could have, I cant remember, actually thinking about it, it could have been just all orange .

I thought it was all orange, and the one you could get from Umbro, had white collars and cuffs, but I might be wrong Can remember my Nan buying me the blue kit with white sleeves, when I was small, and being disappointed when she bought the Umbro one with blue cuffs, like flipping Brighton!!!

8 hours ago, BANJO59 said:

I have found it, yes white collars and cuffs with a blue stripe on shorts and blue numbers

IMG_0738.JPG

I found some more in colour v West Ham. 

4623589613_280x400.jpg

John Fantham 1970.jpg

Edited by onslow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 19/05/2020 at 12:46, @owlstalk said:

EYYMrnsWkAIOpQ1.jpg

Remember this? The bright orange 1998 away shirt, sponsored by Sanderson

Orange with a black and white collar, and with black and white trims on the sleeves, decorated with the Sanderson sponsor badge and name across the chest/belly

Is this the 'Regi Blinker' shirt?

If you fancy one they're available at The Terrace currently 👉 https://theterracestore.com/products/official-sheffield-wednesday-98-away-replica-shirt

Yes think it may have been my first shirt. Regrettably I bought it in a size or two above what I was. 

I only wore it a few times as I looked like Earthworm Jim. Great shirt though. 

48 minutes ago, Bez said:

Went to buy the orange one. 

Did the discount spin and got a discount code. But the code doesn’t actually work when you try and use it...

I bought something once from there - now they email me every day without fail with an offer of some sort. Puts me off a bit. Though this is a nice looking shirt to be fair. 

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Reminds me of Orlando Trustful. 

Interesting.

Orlando Trustfull played around 20 games for us, only 9 of which were starts and most were at home. All his goals were scored at Hillsborough and I can't recall him standing out in many away games - he probably only wore this shirt for a couple of hours!

lol