Season ticket money

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

They also started without any expectation of a killer global virus mate

Absolutely, but why is merging 2 seasons into 1 a better option than finishing the current season and taking account of things in determining how best to start a new season?

8 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Can’t wait to see what offer Chansiri comes up with this time.

I’m fine with giving fans options but anything other than a refund for every game that can’t be attended won’t sit right with me. 

Refunds deferred until we’re promoted to the premier league at which point you’ll receive a free 10 year premier league season ticket 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 3

If clubs cared about their fans, they would vehemently oppose this nonsense of a return to football behind closed doors. Yet all we hear is how they’re all meet to return to training and to compete the season.

No fans = no football.

I want my money back.

I’d consider letting the club keep this season’s remaining monies if they can confirm that every person at the club earning as much or more than me has given up a similar percentage of their weekly wage, for the good of the club, as the value constitutes of my weekly wage . If not, will be after a refund. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hykehamowl said:

I’d consider letting the club keep this season’s remaining monies if they can confirm that every person at the club earning as much or more than me has given up a similar percentage of their weekly wage, for the good of the club, as the value constitutes of my weekly wage . If not, will be after a refund. 

Good luck with that 

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

It's all very quiet on this subject from the club isn't it

Because nothing has been decided yet.

I'd rather they keep quiet until a decision has been made they can act on, otherwise we are going to be expecting announcements for every eventuality.

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

It's all very quiet on this subject from the club isn't it

Such an easy PR opportunity 

Come out and offer a range of options for fans to choose from (refunds, vouchers etc). Even if they’re just ‘in the event of...’

Add something in about freebies/discounts for NHS/key workers etc 

Got into this the other week on twitter. At first I wanted a refund, no if or buts, money back. I see what players earn, often whilst not playing, and it irks me. My 2 season tickets have to be budgeted for carefully. They're a source of argument sometimes. They don't cover half a day's wages for a player. When I look at it like that, players not playing winds me up no end. I went down the Almen Abdi annoyance route again. I was in a bad mood though.

Once I'd discussed it a bit I realised there are other employees etc and softened to the idea that if other offers were out there I'd look at em and weigh em up. 

One thing I do know, if we'd been in the top 2 then more people would be happy to forego the money from this season. We were so bad post Xmas that I think many people will want a refund based on how abject we were. 

Anyway, not been on here in a while and just wanted to say I hope everyone is well. 

Leeds have issued the following ....

Following on from our statement last week regarding club credit or refund options for match ticket & season ticket holders (including hospitality guests), we can now provide a further update.

Phase One:

Time scale: Estimated within the next two to three weeks.

During phase one, fans who have purchased individual match tickets and official club coach travel tickets for our away fixtures at Cardiff City and Blackburn Rovers, will have the face value of their tickets automatically refunded. 

The Club will also process refunds for those who have bought general admission or hospitality tickets for our Centenary game against Bayern Munich. 

Refunds will be automatically issued onto the payment card that was used during the purchasing process. Those fans who purchased tickets via any other payment method will be contacted by the club’s ticket office. 

Supporters who are entitled to refunds in Phase One do not need to take any further action, you will be automatically refunded. Please do not email the Club's ticket office with refund enquiries during this period. Please note, refunds will be processed game by game and the refunds will appear on your account as per the face value of each individual ticket as opposed to the total value of your original transaction.  

Phase Two:

Timescale: Estimated communication within the next four weeks 

The Club will contact all of those supporters by email who have purchased individual match tickets for our games with Fulham and Luton Town at Elland Road and offer them four options. As well as the option of a refund, the four options will include a Matchday bundle which we will finalise once we have confirmed dates for a potential return to play. 

Supporters are advised to check that their email and personal contact details are fully up to date on their ticketing account https://www.lufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Login/Login.aspx 

Our hospitality team will make contact with all of their customers who have purchased hospitality packages on a match by match basis for the remaining five home fixtures to confirm their options. 

Phase Three:

Timescale: Estimated communication within the next four weeks

During the third phase, the club will contact and provide various options for all: 

• General admission 2019/20 Season ticket holders 
    • 2019/20 Away season ticket holders 
    • 2019/20 Seasonal hospitality guests

Once again we would like to thank all of our fans for their patience and support during this difficult period. Stay safe. MOT.

Leeds is a relatively easy issue to solve. We have the additional problem of the ridiculously early early bird tickets to deal with. Very handy for the cash flow at the start of March but it will need dealing with if the season starts behind closed doors. 

On 19/05/2020 at 09:53, @owlstalk said:

A millionaire paying other millionaires millions of pounds yet our ordinary working class fans want to donate their hard earned money to the millionaire paying other millionaires millions of pounds.

The same millionaire who boasted at the last fans forum to the fans there that 'let me tell you.. your money doesn’t cover anything'

Read that again

Let it sink in...

Madness in it. Absolute 

madness. I can’t get my head around people wanting to lose there money. 

2 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Madness in it. Absolute 

madness. I can’t get my head around people wanting to lose there money. 

If the money went to a chairman who was 'saving the club' or something fair enough I'd back that 100%

But the current situation isn't that. Not by a long way

Owlstalk Shop

This my view as a Leeds fan.

Been lucky, that still been working, job looks quite secure and really don’t need the money.

But as long as the players are still getting paid in full, I’ll be taking full refund, for games, that I can not go to.

And I fully expect, the same for any games, that I can not go to next season.

if I cant get to a game I don't expect the club to reimburse that part of my season ticket , if they cant provide entry to a game then they cant really expect me to pay for it …...i'll be wanting my money back .

The way I see it is Ive paid for something and I'm not getting it, yes its not SWFC fault but that then should lie with insurance companies? 

I can't bring myself to feel sorry for the players by letting them keep my cash, that blackburn game will haunt me forever.

I will say this, first time in years I didnt renew for next season, stroke of luck on many levels.

On 20/05/2020 at 07:23, Loxley Owl said:

If clubs cared about their fans, they would vehemently oppose this nonsense of a return to football behind closed doors. Yet all we hear is how they’re all meet to return to training and to compete the season.

No fans = no football.

I want my money back.

Absolutely spot on in every respect. 9 or 10 games played under entirely different conditions to the rest of the season and with no fans, utterly ridiculous and a mockery of what football is about.

I have no interest in 22 blokes I don't know playing amongst themselves in an empty ground.

Football is history, tradition, tribalism, passion, togetherness and a sense of belonging.

I love Wednesday but they are not a charity. I have paid a lot of money for products that they have not provided , I want a full refund for the missing games this season.

I've paid for next season and apply the same conditions.