Celtic & Rangers away

Guest Garryswfcowl72

5 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You are a troll John and always have been.

Your pie eyed distortions about Celtic fans are tiresome and you are just provoking people.

I'm done conversing with you as there is no basis for a factual discussion.

No one said you need to be a certain religion but the songs sung drive away people of certain religions and others appalled by the caveman approach.

And lie down? I'm fine but you obvisouly don't like being called out.

Goodbye

You don’t like the truth. You tar everyone with the same brush. Don’t let the door hit your rse on the way out!

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Lets ignore him mate as he knows what he's doing.

Off topic... You weren’t walking up near forestside were you, on May Day (marathon) two years ago, wearing a Wednesday top and can recall some knobhead shouting “come on the Owls” at you?! :ph34r:

Just now, John O'Brien said:

You don’t like the truth. You tar everyone with the same brush. Don’t let the door hit your rse on the way out!

I really don't, just pointing out that Celtic have a large amount of sectarianism in their fanbase.

But I know good people who support Celtic but have come across many not so good Celtic fans.

And seen moronic Celtic fans in action.

Same with Rangers fans.

As I have had to stand up for your you before when people called you racist.

And I did stand up for you.

You might want to remember that.

And I'm going nowhere John. I'm a Wednesday fans who posts on here and will keep doing so

4 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Off topic... You weren’t walking up near forestside were you, on May Day (marathon) two years ago, wearing a Wednesday top and can recall some knobhead shouting “come on the Owls” at you?! :ph34r:

Well I live near there and did go down to watch some of the marathon....

So quite a high possibility

lol

1 minute ago, John O'Brien said:

I know what im talking about and it grinds both your gears. 

I can only hope that watching Wednesday makes you realise that football should be about football  and not religion or politics.

You are obviously very triggered over this subject which again highlights how stupid the whole sectarian divide is. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I really don't, just pointing out that Celtic have a large amount of sectarianism in their fanbase.

But I know good people who support Celtic but have come across many not so good Celtic fans.

Same with Rangers fans.

And I'm going nowhere John. I'm a Wednesday fans who posts on here and will keep doing so

Just now, John O'Brien said:
4 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Same with Rangers fans.

Check your facts before slinging mud.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Well I live near there and did go down to watch some of the marathon....

So quite a high possibility

lol

Your bird’s fit anyway. It was her I saw first :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I can only hope that watching Wednesday makes you realise that football should be about football  and not religion or politics.

You are obviously very triggered over this subject which again highlights how stupid the whole sectarian divide is. 

Mate ive heard Political chants from the Wednesday fans as well but im delighted to say it was a minority from the stand across from the main stand.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
1 minute ago, John O'Brien said:

Mate ive heard Political chants from the Wednesday fans as well but im delighted to say it was a minority from the stand across from the main stand.

You clearly have a lot of pent up, political anger and hatred. I suggest avoiding the media for a while, and maybe dabble in a little meditation! Peace bro.

Just now, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

You clearly have a lot of pent up, political anger and hatred. I suggest avoiding the media for a while, and maybe dabble in a little meditation! Peace bro.

Me, very very laid back and will correct those who confuse sectarianism with Political.