Celtic & Rangers away

Guest Garryswfcowl72

I don't understand why fans of other clubs give a feck about Rangers and Celtic. They're just another two clubs in a different city, same as Manchester, Bristol, Nottingham and Dundee. Except in Glasgow they're stuck in the dark ages and still argue over religion and politics. Let football be football and leave the rest for another day. WAWAW!!!

1 minute ago, archieswfc said:

I don't understand why fans of other clubs give a feck about Rangers and Celtic. They're just another two clubs in a different city, same as Manchester, Bristol, Nottingham and Dundee. Except in Glasgow they're stuck in the dark ages and still argue over religion and politics. Let football be football and leave the rest for another day. WAWAW!!!

Archie, please don’t say Celtic fans argue over religion. Celtic fans are probably 55/45 split now so it never raises it’s head with us.

13 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Archie, please don’t say Celtic fans argue over religion. Celtic fans are probably 55/45 split now so it never raises it’s head with us.

I've met and know both Celtic and Rangers fans that do. Both politics and religion. But my main point is that I don't understand why everyone needs to pick a Glasgow team! I don't have a London team and neither does anyone else. 

Edited by archieswfc

1 hour ago, John O'Brien said:

Celtic is not about religion mate, Celtic fans are a mixture of all faiths. We do not discriminate anyone’s religion. Celtic fans are Political and are not sectarian.

Its is about religion, doesn't matter how you dress it up.  I accept that there are many celtic fans who aren't bothered about religion and that also goes for some Rangers fans but the underlying issue is the sectarian divide. 

Edited by Inspector Lestrade

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Its is about religion, doesn't matter how you dress it up.  I accept that there are many celtic fans who aren't bothered about religion and that also goes for some Rangers fans but the underlying issue is the sectarian divide. 

I dont know the answer to my question but how many Catholics support Rangers and how many protestants support Celtic?

If the answer is, as I'm guessing, very few, then you're bang on the money mate. 

Edited by archieswfc

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
35 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Is this the same Green Brigade that’s fundraising for the NHS and regular food banks drive donators? Because Celtic fans are mostly left wing and Political they certainly help all members of society if they need help. Don’t confuse politics with sectarian bigotry.

Didn’t Hitler introduce animal rights and introduce shorter working weeks? Anyone can virtue signal, but to try and put Celtic fans on a pedestal above Rangers fans is laughable. They’re both equally as bad, and equally as good.

13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Not with Celtic, it’s Political.

13 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Didn’t Hitler introduce animal rights and introduce shorter working weeks? Anyone can virtue signal, but to try and put Celtic fans on a pedestal above Rangers fans is laughable. They’re both equally as bad, and equally as good.

I thought you would say that. Celtic fans are Political, Rangers fans are sectarian (majority)

39 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

John you just know that is flipping testicles.

The divide in Northern Ireland is 100/0 and you know its not different in Scotland.

For some reason the glorification of the IRA, singing about hating the Queen, , orange rumblezoids, singing about Lee Rigby is not something that attracts Protestants.

Because as you know the Troubles cuts across religious divides no matter how you dress it up.

It is vile and the exact same as Rangers being up to their necks ....

Stop denying Celtic fans do any wrong because its bordering on trolling.  Of course the playing of pro IRA songs will incite trouble if fans from an English club is there.

So just cut out the pie eyed nonsense as its tiresome.

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

John you just know that is flipping testicles.

The divide in Northern Ireland is 100/0 and you know its not different in Scotland.

For some reason the glorification of the IRA, singing about hating the Queen, , orange rumblezoids, singing about Lee Rigby is not something that attracts Protestants.

Because as you know the Troubles cuts across religious divides no matter how you dress it up.

It is vile and the exact same as Rangers being up to their necks ....

Stop denying Celtic fans do any wrong because its bordering on trolling.  Of course the playing of pro IRA songs will incite trouble if fans from an English club is there.

So just cut out the pie eyed nonsense as its tiresome.

Celtic don’t play in the North of Ireland mate or has that skipped your mind.