Hillsborough Seating Plan

I wondered if anyone had a seating plan for Hillsborough? Was hoping to get one off the shop website looking at Season Tickets, but surprise, surprise they aren't on sale right now!

I was thinking of doing a stairs challenge where I do the equivalent of every step within the stadium, but having difficulty finding this out. Any help or sarky replies much appreciated!

19 minutes ago, Owl Rly said:

I wondered if anyone had a seating plan for Hillsborough? Was hoping to get one off the shop website looking at Season Tickets, but surprise, surprise they aren't on sale right now!

I was thinking of doing a stairs challenge where I do the equivalent of every step within the stadium, but having difficulty finding this out. Any help or sarky replies much appreciated!

This is where we need some absolute freaky SWFC geek to come and tell us about the steps and how many there are.

Owlstalk Shop

Had a quick look in Google, which only identified the blocks. If the seating plan on the official site isn't available, then I'm afraid all I can suggest is getting some high resolution images of the stands and counting the number of rows yourself. At least you'll probably have plenty of spare time for that these days. 

:image:

• Thanks 1

In the South Stand, the last row before the wide , horizontal walk way is row Z. This Row is 2xhalf steps down rom the entrance level from the concourse, from which there are, I believe, 10 steps down to the concourse. If you then want to go down the two flights of steps to the level of the turnstiles, , it is, iI believe, a frther drop of 18 =10 steps.  

On 15/05/2020 at 14:02, mogbad said:

You've done it now, the club will want to know who's let Tango back in.

:tango:

He never actually stopped attending though. He just put on a disguise so nobody recognises him.

Only the most eagle-eyed supporters will have noticed!

tango-disguise.jpg.b2b2f646d7cc68f32805a63ad8a07fec.jpg

• Haha 3