Semedo to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to a Wednesday match

fhulv8yoggocyyypsvwt.jpg

Speaking to the Star this week, the Portuguese midfielder explained, “It’s for sure, one of the things is that when I retire from football I’ll have more time… I hope to retire at the same time my friend retires, more or less, so when we’re retired obviously Sheffield Wednesday will still keep going.

“I promised to the crowd that I would take Cristiano there, and I will pay my promise, 100%... When we’ve finished football, me and him will go to watch a game in Hillsborough together - for him to see what I went through.

“It’s not the same as him with Real Madrid, Juventus, Portuguese national team, but he will feel what I was feeling to the amazing fans Sheffield Wednesday has.”

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I'd love to meet those two at a match. I'd give my phone to Ronaldo and ask him to take a photo of me with Semedo. 

That would be class . I've always been one of your biggest fans , scuse me mate can you take a picture of us please lol

Theres a picture of them both together half naked in the summer on Ronaldos yacht somewhere with all their friends. Sure I saw it on here.

Not judging or anything.

I was actually thinking about whether Jose would fulfill his promise about them coming to Hillsbro when I watched Ronaldos interview the other week with Piers Morgan (Which was horribly sycophantic by the way and it was the first one id seen).

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

fhulv8yoggocyyypsvwt.jpg

Speaking to the Star this week, the Portuguese midfielder explained, “It’s for sure, one of the things is that when I retire from football I’ll have more time… I hope to retire at the same time my friend retires, more or less, so when we’re retired obviously Sheffield Wednesday will still keep going.

“I promised to the crowd that I would take Cristiano there, and I will pay my promise, 100%... When we’ve finished football, me and him will go to watch a game in Hillsborough together - for him to see what I went through.

“It’s not the same as him with Real Madrid, Juventus, Portuguese national team, but he will feel what I was feeling to the amazing fans Sheffield Wednesday has.”

‘what I went through’.. I know it’s not the Bernabou but didn’t realise Hillsborough was that bad!

Guest freerole

“I promised to the crowd that I would take Cristiano there, and I will pay my promise, 100%"

No you won't.

Guest freerole
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

How do you mean?

Isn't it obvious? he said he would do something, I said he wouldn't. Can't be any clearer than that.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

fhulv8yoggocyyypsvwt.jpg

if you want to show him the amazing fans, then take him to an away game not bloody Hillsborough.