WE DID IT!!!! Target SMASHED!!

Guest Grandad

Sent a message to Wednesdayite yesterday, they've also donated £1k which I'm over the moon about

They paid it to the projects own fundraising page

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Sent a message to Wednesdayite yesterday, they've also donated £1k which I'm over the moon about

They paid it to the projects own fundraising page

Frustrating

Why didn't they just donate it to our fundraiser page to help us hit our target?

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Frustrating

Why didn't they just donate it to our fundraiser page to help us hit our target?

Shame that, they would have good publicity on here as well.

Great donation though

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Frustrating

Mistake 😊

If I'm honest though I'm pleased, as it means I'm nowhere near the target of £2.5k... which is traditionally when people stop donating 😉

Guest Grandad

an anonymous £70 has taken us onto £2530

Guys - you have no idea just how gratefully received that will be by the people at the charity. They genuinely appreciate all the help they can get in a city with so many high profile charities - like Weston Park and the Childrens Hospital. Homeless people just arent seen as needy enough by many people - but we are ALL human and I can assure you all that every penny you have donated will make a difference to the most vulnerable people in our city.

Thank you. I'm extremely grateful to you all

Guest Grandad

Thanks guys - as I said last night this kind of thing doesnt work without everybody pulling together

Im still buzzing that we dd it

The Archer Project contacted me last night - theyre amazed about how quickly we did it and I told them how supportive Owlstalkers have been

She sent a few messages but these were the best

Will do thank you. I’m in there again tomorrow and going to start sorting the offices. One water/smoke damaged the other heavily smoke damaged.

I’m sat here reading some of the messages when people have donated on your page - makes you feel very humble. I love people they can be the most beautiful humans.

And when I asked if they were ok for temporary office space she sent this

I think so. The office I am normally in is mainly water damaged and we had one of those water sucker machines in ( 😂😂😂 don’t know proper name) yesterday. Most staff are on furlough so only really Tim and Jo using office space at mo. I will know more tomorrow when we take a better look.

(Seh meant a pump)  lol