Our Chairman

57 minutes ago, Serlbyowl said:

Just had a chat with our ticket office regarding some re printed tickets I didn't receive pre lock down for the Forest and WBA matches.

Not that this is relevant but I asked how everything was down at S6.

It appears Mr Chansiri is currently looking after all the staff and the lady in the ticket office couldn't praise him enough for his family values and making sure all the backroom staff were keeping well physically and financially.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I thought I should share this information with the rest of our Owlstalk readers.

In the current financial situation this must be a positive, surely.....

Let's hope it's not too long before we can return to watching our beloved Wednesday again!

Hi Mr Chansiri.

• Haha 3

Guest Grandad

Scene: Small kitchen, end terrace, back of North Stand visible from kitchen window

Act One:

Vera from the ticket office, working from home at her kitchen table: *phone rings for first time in 51 days*

Vera: "Good morning, Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Office, Vera speaking"

Caller: "Hello Vera, this is Serlbyowl off of Owlstalk. I need some tickets reprinting please for a couple of home games. ASAP

Vera: :blink:

6 hours ago, Serlbyowl said:

Just had a chat with our ticket office regarding some re printed tickets I didn't receive pre lock down for the Forest and WBA matches.

It appears Mr Chansiri is currently looking after all the staff and the lady in the ticket office couldn't praise him enough for his family values and making sure all the backroom staff were keeping well physically and financially.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I thought I should share this information with the rest of our Owlstalk readers.

Let's hope it's not too long before we can return to watching our beloved Wednesday again!

047B2C8E-7C8F-421B-9E11-098E3216AC2F.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Serlbyowl said:

Shhh  we will have no positivity here! WTF:

Guest LondonOwl313

It doesn’t surprise me because he’s not a bad guy.. it’s just that he doesn’t understand either the culture of our country or how to run a football club. It’s not mutually exclusive to say his hearts in the right place but his head isn’t 

On 13/05/2020 at 14:14, Serlbyowl said:

Wait a minute,werent we told he was a terrible boss and no one liked him?