In other news, Sheffield In Lockdown

I wouldn't normally post non SWFC stuff in here but thought people might be reassured a little during lockdown to see that Sheffield City Centre is doing ok, looking clean and beautiful, and ready for us when we go back to it...

Stay safe everyone x

Owlstalk Shop

Guest The Claw
33 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I wouldn't normally post non SWFC stuff in here but thought people might be reassured a little during lockdown to see that Sheffield City Centre is doing ok, looking clean and beautiful, and ready for us when we go back to it...

Stay safe everyone x

Yes cos no one is there littering, gobbin on the floor and spraying graffiti turning the  capital of Yorkshire into a Shiite hole.

12 minutes ago, The Claw said:

Yes cos no one is there littering, gobbin on the floor and spraying graffiti turning the  capital of Yorkshire into a Shiite hole.

Sheffield is a wonderful city, has been improved loads over the last couple of years, and is a million miles away from being called that these days

Owlstalk Shop

As a person whose never lived in sheffield

The people should be proud of their city centre 

Parkings a ripoff but its a beautiful city 

Guest The Claw
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield is a wonderful city, has been improved loads over the last couple of years, and is a million miles away from being called that these days

born in S2 so I know what the centre of Sheffield looks like

38 minutes ago, The Claw said:

born in S2 so I know what the centre of Sheffield looks like

Still doesn't change the fact that Sheffield's fast becoming fantastic

The new buildings are beautiful, and the place it clean and tidy now

Nothing to hate in our city centre anymore really. It's come on leaps and bounds!

Owlstalk Shop

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I'll agree with some of that but it's a million miles away from being as good as Leeds and Manchester I'm afraid

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

There is a complete lack of any greenery though. They have replaced all the parks, trees and grass with concrete.

We portray ourselves as a green city but have no green spaces other than the peace gardens. You look at concrete city's like Leeds and Birmingham that actually have more green space than we do.

The other big worry for Sheffield is take the bars, restaurants and fast food joints out of the equation and the city centre offers nothing to get people back into the city. I believe a complete rethink is needed on their anti car policy and there anti tree policy.