Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’ve written off the outstanding matches from this seasons ticket and I won’t be asking for a refund as I think it could hurt the club financially.

 

Next season however, if for example we can’t attend matches until 2021, I’d be willing to accept the money for the games I’d miss off my season ticket as a voucher off the following seasons season ticket.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if I was in charge supporters would be allowed in next season , but older supporters discouraged until 100% safe . there isn't any other way unless you want football finished for good (football league) same goes for jobs ,business ,schools etc social distance can only be done to a point , how will London get back to work? trains are like cattle how are they planning 10% on public transport? and get people back to work? just impossible . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

If this season is totally f.ooked..It wouldn't bother me if they donated the cash to a worthy cause...

Redundant players hardship fund? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

 


There was talk of Premier League B Teams getting attached to those clubs.

Not sure how exactly as I didn't read the article fully.

 

5 hours ago, rickygoo said:

They'll effectively be feeder clubs I suppose. 

N doubt ending up as another way for the Premier to shaft the lower leagues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Donny El said:

Sod that it's equivalent to £70 to watch the game on a platform that hardly ever works with a few hundred watching it let alone 20k + season ticket holders trying to log on . Will never work.

Our You Tube channel would give best coverage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bradowl said:

Another idea adding to my previous posts is a face mask given to each supporter entering ground. 

 

We'll all end up rocking up in these. 

 

 

VmPam1.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stewards'll love this. 

 

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bradowl said:

Another idea adding to my previous posts is a face mask given to each supporter entering ground. 


Never ever ever will you get me wearing one of those things especially at my church

 

 

8D417D85-5FAD-43DA-BDEB-528F8DC24820.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Donny El said:

Sod that it's equivalent to £70 to watch the game on a platform that hardly ever works with a few hundred watching it let alone 20k + season ticket holders trying to log on . Will never work.

 

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Our You Tube channel would give best coverage. 

For £70 a match for our 3 season tickets I would want a private showing at our local Vue cinema with all you can eat popcorn and bottomless drinks 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lombado said:

 

Not sure if I've had Covid-19. Bit of a chesty cough end of Feb, put that down to running in the cold. and get Hay Fever from Spring to mask some of the other symptoms.

 

 

We all had that.  My 76 year old mum was bad with it for a few weeks, I couldn't stop coughing (I always get bad hayfever in Feb anyway) and we had to spend a night in the childrens with our then 2 year old who ended up on anti biotics.

 

My girlfriend bangs on about it now and says that we've all had covid anyway.  It's very strange. But there are Sooo many bugs going around at that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuine question, If you've bought season ticket on Owls MasterCard, can you make a section 75 claim under the consumer credit act?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking back it seems I made a good decision not to renew mine before the early bird finished. Who knows when we will be back in the ground watching games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Stewards'll love this. 

 

 

giphy.gif

 

We already do that before we let  Barnsley and Leeds fans in Hillsbro. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Looking back it seems I made a good decision not to renew mine before the early bird finished. Who knows when we will be back in the ground watching games. 

 

Not very helpful tbh but pleased for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think reports of no spectator sport until next year are worse case scenario.

Have feeling you will be allowed to go to games in the autumn.

 

Club cant really announce what to do with any season ticket refund for either cancelled games or those played behind closed doors until they know what's happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simplest would be to credit each season ticket until all matches have been played.

 

So if you've got five games left this season added to the twenty three games next season, you get to see the next twenty eight games whether that spans two seasons or three. I'd be happy with that instead of a refund.

 

Problem with a refund is that you might lose your favourite seat that you've had for twenty odd years!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’ve written off the outstanding matches from this seasons ticket and I won’t be asking for a refund as I think it could hurt the club financially.

 

Next season however, if for example we can’t attend matches until 2021, I’d be willing to accept the money for the games I’d miss off my season ticket as a voucher off the following seasons season ticket.

I think that’s a decent solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Simplest would be to credit each season ticket until all matches have been played.

 

So if you've got five games left this season added to the twenty three games next season, you get to see the next twenty eight games whether that spans two seasons or three. I'd be happy with that instead of a refund.

 

Problem with a refund is that you might lose your favourite seat that you've had for twenty odd years!

 

I can't see there being any clamour for tickets of any kind for the foreseeable future unfortunately, no doubt there will be an element of apprehension from some with regards being in a crowd, I have seen some people driving alone in their cars with facemasks and gloves on in the last few weeks.

Edited by OwlsMan1961

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leeds have started refunding season ticket holders for the remaining games of this season.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Simplest would be to credit each season ticket until all matches have been played.

 

So if you've got five games left this season added to the twenty three games next season, you get to see the next twenty eight games whether that spans two seasons or three. I'd be happy with that instead of a refund.

 

Problem with a refund is that you might lose your favourite seat that you've had for twenty odd years!

 

We Mustn't Grumble at owt like this. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...