20/21 Season Tickets

I’ve written off the outstanding matches from this seasons ticket and I won’t be asking for a refund as I think it could hurt the club financially.

Next season however, if for example we can’t attend matches until 2021, I’d be willing to accept the money for the games I’d miss off my season ticket as a voucher off the following seasons season ticket.

if I was in charge supporters would be allowed in next season , but older supporters discouraged until 100% safe . there isn't any other way unless you want football finished for good (football league) same goes for jobs ,business ,schools etc social distance can only be done to a point , how will London get back to work? trains are like cattle how are they planning 10% on public transport? and get people back to work? just impossible . 

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

There was talk of Premier League B Teams getting attached to those clubs.

Not sure how exactly as I didn't read the article fully.

5 hours ago, rickygoo said:

They'll effectively be feeder clubs I suppose. 

N doubt ending up as another way for the Premier to shaft the lower leagues.

4 hours ago, Donny El said:

Sod that it's equivalent to £70 to watch the game on a platform that hardly ever works with a few hundred watching it let alone 20k + season ticket holders trying to log on . Will never work.

Our You Tube channel would give best coverage. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
5 hours ago, bradowl said:

Another idea adding to my previous posts is a face mask given to each supporter entering ground. 

Never ever ever will you get me wearing one of those things especially at my church

8D417D85-5FAD-43DA-BDEB-528F8DC24820.jpeg

6 hours ago, Donny El said:

Sod that it's equivalent to £70 to watch the game on a platform that hardly ever works with a few hundred watching it let alone 20k + season ticket holders trying to log on . Will never work.

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Our You Tube channel would give best coverage. 

For £70 a match for our 3 season tickets I would want a private showing at our local Vue cinema with all you can eat popcorn and bottomless drinks 😂

9 hours ago, Lombado said:

Not sure if I've had Covid-19. Bit of a chesty cough end of Feb, put that down to running in the cold. and get Hay Fever from Spring to mask some of the other symptoms.

We all had that.  My 76 year old mum was bad with it for a few weeks, I couldn't stop coughing (I always get bad hayfever in Feb anyway) and we had to spend a night in the childrens with our then 2 year old who ended up on anti biotics.

My girlfriend bangs on about it now and says that we've all had covid anyway.  It's very strange. But there are Sooo many bugs going around at that time.

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Looking back it seems I made a good decision not to renew mine before the early bird finished. Who knows when we will be back in the ground watching games. 

Not very helpful tbh but pleased for you

Think reports of no spectator sport until next year are worse case scenario.

Have feeling you will be allowed to go to games in the autumn.

Club cant really announce what to do with any season ticket refund for either cancelled games or those played behind closed doors until they know what's happening.

Simplest would be to credit each season ticket until all matches have been played.

So if you've got five games left this season added to the twenty three games next season, you get to see the next twenty eight games whether that spans two seasons or three. I'd be happy with that instead of a refund.

Problem with a refund is that you might lose your favourite seat that you've had for twenty odd years!

22 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’ve written off the outstanding matches from this seasons ticket and I won’t be asking for a refund as I think it could hurt the club financially.

Next season however, if for example we can’t attend matches until 2021, I’d be willing to accept the money for the games I’d miss off my season ticket as a voucher off the following seasons season ticket.

I think that’s a decent solution.

12 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Simplest would be to credit each season ticket until all matches have been played.

So if you've got five games left this season added to the twenty three games next season, you get to see the next twenty eight games whether that spans two seasons or three. I'd be happy with that instead of a refund.

Problem with a refund is that you might lose your favourite seat that you've had for twenty odd years!

I can't see there being any clamour for tickets of any kind for the foreseeable future unfortunately, no doubt there will be an element of apprehension from some with regards being in a crowd, I have seen some people driving alone in their cars with facemasks and gloves on in the last few weeks.

Edited by OwlsMan1961

16 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

We Mustn't Grumble at owt like this. lol