Large.jpg

Apologies if already been discussed, I unfortunately got Covid in Easter and all though I wasn't in hospital I was pretty badly for around 2 & a half weeks before I felt back to my normal self but in total I'd say it was almost a month before I felt 100%, Boris did well! All I'll say is it's not very pleasant! But I'm fine now and family is all well, hope everyone is and their family doing okay.

Anyway I was wondering what people think could be a fairest way other than refunds for the fans already paid for season tickets next season? Especially as they've just said it's unlikely we'll be allowed back to watch football until a vaccine is found.

Discount off a 21/22 season ticket for the games gone ahead without fans seems the fairest way to me and access to all home games on ifollow?

Interesting to hear from fans in same position as me here and apologies again if there's a recent thread on this, I couldn't find one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Apologies if already been discussed, I unfortunately got Covid in Easter and all though I wasn't in hospital I was pretty badly for around 2 & a half weeks before I felt back to my normal self but in total I'd say it was almost a month before I felt 100%, Boris did well! All I'll say is it's not very pleasant! But I'm fine now and family is all well, hope everyone is and their family doing okay.

Anyway I was wondering what people think could be a fairest way other than refunds for the fans already paid for season tickets next season? Especially as they've just said it's unlikely we'll be allowed back to watch football until a vaccine is found.

Discount off a 21/22 season ticket for the games gone ahead without fans seems the fairest way to me and access to all home games on ifollow?

Interesting to hear from fans in same position as me here and apologies again if there's a recent thread on this, I couldn't find one.

Good to hear you're well mate.

Nobody from the club can really even come up with a proposal for the fans as there are still so many unknowns

I reckon it's going to be a while yet before we get any communication on this one

I reckon there’s a chance, and it’s only my guess, that later in the year maybe Christmas time, venues might be allowed to admit fans in reduced numbers. 

Just my guess, not seen this anywhere. 

But L1 and 2 teams will die with no fans, they’ll lose money week on week. I reckon if the infection rate is well under control they may allow say 30% of capacity in, maybe 3000 on the kop etc. Ensure fans spread out 

Who knows

Just a guess

7 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I reckon there’s a chance, and it’s only my guess, that later in the year maybe Christmas time, venues might be allowed to admit fans in reduced numbers. 

But L1 and 2 teams will die with no fans, they’ll lose money week on week. I reckon if the infection rate is well under control they may allow say 30% of capacity in, maybe 3000 on the kop etc. Ensure fans spread out 

Who knows

Just a guess

There was talk of Premier League B Teams getting attached to those clubs.

Not sure how exactly as I didn't read the article fully.

Glad you are OK.

Not sure if I've had Covid-19. Bit of a chesty cough end of Feb, put that down to running in the cold. and get Hay Fever from Spring to mask some of the other symptoms.

I guess we will get some sort of "thank you" for buying a ST. Not expecting much though......

I would hate to see just 3k dotted around the stadium.

Not sure if I would apply for one of the seats if it became possible.

How would you select the 3K?

Be trouble if one didn't show up for whatever reason.....

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There was talk of Premier League B Teams getting attached to those clubs.

Not sure how exactly as I didn't read the article fully.

They'll effectively be feeder clubs I suppose. 

As a family of three season ticket holders, If no refund is available and we are not allowed crowds until the new year  I would expect to attend the remaining games of season 20/21 season as a thank you and get a a full season ticket for 21/22. If this isn't the case then I would like a full refund for 20/21 season and a pro rata refund for this season. It might sound harsh but that is the best part of £1500 I can I'll afford to lose.

1 hour ago, Lombado said:

How would you select the 3K?

Be trouble if one didn't show up for whatever reason.....

And those with 15 year season tickets

1 hour ago, Essix Blue said:

Who knows

Just a guess

Maybe something along these lines, we've got about 20,000 season ticket holders this season though I'm guessing we've sold far less for next season. 

Limited to a maximum... 

3,000 on kop like you said,

3,000 on North,

3,000 on South,

500 in Grandstand,

1,000 West Upper,

500 West Lower,

With no visiting fans. 

Problem would be at half time with large numbers of people wanting use of toilets and full time when everyone heads for exits at same time. 

Only way to stop this would be for us to continue with our recent form of being well beaten by 60th minute. lol

• Haha 2

Best way to make sure people aren't sat together is to remove some seats, possibly taking rows out to make entry and exit easier to keep a safe distance. 

Rather than looking for a refund for this season I would be happy with a voucher that could be spent on away tickets/club shop.  Obviously for those that need to renew their season ticket next year it could also go towards that if needed.

20 minutes ago, Ian said:

And those with 15 year season tickets

The point is...The season ticket price was a fixed price for a number of games...matters not how many priority points you have

If this season is totally f.ooked..It wouldn't bother me if they donated the cash to a worthy cause...

• Like 1

Think the only way is vouchers, maybe bonus tickets for cup ties when football resumes as it was....or a full refund if requested

Can't see limited crowds working as said above, probs with toilets..etc

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

If this season is totally f.ooked..It wouldn't bother me if they donated the cash to a worthy cause...

I think the worthy cause will be SWFC. 
The finances of clubs will be dire and it might be only the well run ones which survive. That could mean trouble for us.

Im not particularly concerned about this seasons "missing matches", but would hope they offer something along the lines of a free cup match simply as a good will gesture.

I would be more concerned about next season for all of us who have already paid for next seasons tickets, I would be very unhappy paying in advance for matches we don't get to attend.

Lets hope next season is doable one way or another as long as we are all safe!

2 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

I think the worthy cause will be SWFC. 
The finances of clubs will be dire and it might be only the well run ones which survive. That could mean trouble for us.

Chansiri though has a sizeable chunk of next year's cash in already. He must be in a better position than a lot of other clubs. Plus the debt is all owed to himself not banks etc. Depends on the state of his own finances. 

I'm expecting and will be demanding a full pro rata refund for any games we're not allowed to attend this season and next season. 

• Like 1

My ST currently covers this and the next 4 seasons.

I'm quite happy for them to keep the money as long as they promise to play behind closed doors so I don't have to go. 

• Haha 8

I’ll be happy with some sort of credit/vouchers to spend on what I choose, so away games.. club shop.. cup games. 

id personally be happy with this.