Who signed em

I got 15. The only one that I had to think about was Bywater. I was unsure if Meggo had inherited him from Irvine or not then I thought there was no chance that Irvine would’ve signed him 😀

17 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Gulp nine  

Maybe like me you're showing your age. Things that happened relatively recently are a bit of a blur and that awful spell when we slipped out of the Premier League and were drifting terribly has completely gone. But ask me to list signings made by Len Ashurst and I'm Mastermind worthy. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Maybe like me you're showing your age. Things that happened relatively recently are a bit of a blur and that awful spell when we slipped out of the Premier League and were drifting terribly has completely gone. But ask me to list signings made by Len Ashurst and I'm Mastermind worthy. 

Fraid you could be right, all becomes a blur of non descript managers after Francis until the arrival of CC.

Guest LondonOwl313

14.. think they made it a bit easy though because on a number of questions they didn’t list consecutive managers. For example, one of them I wasn’t sure if it was Dave Jones or Stuart Gray but they only listed one of them as one of the 4 options.. so it had to be them