Return to football on the 5th October reported

7 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Lockdown changes monday will be one extra exercise a day wait and see.

I hope not. Both of mine are empty by 09:30, so I think I'll struggle to crack another one out. I'll give it a shot though.

A shot....haha.....see what I did there.....that's funny. WTF:

• Haha 2

This all relies on there not being a second wave that forces everything to be shut down again. Given how badly the government have handled this thus far, it wouldn't surprise me if that happened.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Who flippingknows? How the papers know that sports fans can go to games from 5th October is just total crap. Just like the last 7 weeks of crap I’ve listened to and read in the news and media. 

Why have you kept reading the news and listening to it if it winds  you up?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Personally don’t feel I will be ready to send my kids back to school at the end of the month. Just don’t know how it will work to be honest. For me returning to watch football isn’t something I am in a hurry to do, mainly from a safety point of view. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

1.jpg

Are we supposed to believe everything we read?

Be a bit difficult when various 'news' outlets are offering different versions. 

Those dates to me look about right.

I doubt any are set in stone just a framework for getting back to 'normal'.

I wonder if smaller sporting events will be allowed to start before such as non league games. But I suppose these have a danger of attracting much, much higher crowds then normal in these circumstances.

6 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Those dates to me look about right.

I doubt any are set in stone just a framework for getting back to 'normal'.

I wonder if smaller sporting events will be allowed to start before such as non league games. But I suppose these have a danger of attracting much, much higher crowds then normal in these circumstances.

All subject to change aren't they though. And as soon as given a glimmer of hope to leave lockdown we will be out in our masses and put everything back months.