Josh Windass: Keep or Kick?

We are not going to bother the top 6 next season, we are 2 seasons away from that, and he is a good age, has energy and an eye for goal + he wont cost a fortune.

So it's KEEP from me.

just add more players with the right attitude, pace, fitness and not a little skill.

Sorry for me we need to buy better than what we've got which in my opinion something we've not done for a long time. I sort of work on the fact that if he can't get in a poor Wigan team why is he good enough for us?? I think I said the same for Rhodes couldn't get in the Middlesborough team and hey presto. May be good enough to get us out of league one if thats where we end up but not for the championship.

If he is available cheap and cheap wages I'd consider it 

Wickham was a terrible signing 

poo attitude 

He was playing for Palace before he signed for us, so match fit isn't a excuse here 

Da cruz just ain't good enough 

Our record signing players from abroad in the last 5 years has been pretty awful 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd say keep

He has shown the skills we need, and definitely the attitude we want.

From what have you seen to say defo the skill and atitude we want

We do need goals from midfield, but the problem is, he doesn’t do much else in that department 

We could stick Fletcher in midfield, and he’d probably score goals, but it wouldn’t improve our midfield

A good squad player , but lacks the flair of a FF. he is quite limited as a player but you will get a shift and a half dozen goals out of him a season. 

He is probably where our budget and ambition is nowadays. 

on balance sign him.

Wickham clearly a non starter , he looked shot. 
Da Cruz isn’t worth the oxygen of debate.

In small patches, have liked what I have seen. Perhaps needs that little bit more consistency. Got a good touch and looks to use it to push round his marker and set off attacks.

Didn't Wigan pay 2m for him, so someone rated him. As others have said, the right package would probably be a good signing. 

2 hours ago, mcmigo said:

A good squad player , but lacks the flair of a FF. he is quite limited as a player but you will get a shift and a half dozen goals out of him a season. 

He is probably where our budget and ambition is nowadays. 

on balance sign him.

Wickham clearly a non starter , he looked shot. 
Da Cruz isn’t worth the oxygen of debate.

He probably has the edge over forestieri by actually playing though . Half a dozen goals is also an improvement too 

5 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

He's scored one fewer goal in 4 appearances than Bannan, Lee, Hutchinson, Pelupessy and Da Cruz have managed in 110 between them.

That is quite staggering and just shows how bad all those were at going forward.