Your Highlight of the Season

17 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Actually no. It was Nuhiu up front with Fletcher at Boro.

Yep sorry I meant Florist of course. 

2 hours ago, freerole said:

I'm not obsessed but I'm bleeding happy that they might not win it. 

The team deserve it but a section of their fans (approx 3500 ticketless ones) certainly don't.

Never let a thing like the result of a public Inquiry get in the way of posting such unfounded allegations eh.

Unless of course you think the hillsborough Inquiry just kept going on so as to absolve them of being blameless.

A diversion of what the thread was about,so lets not take it down that route.

Guest freerole
10 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Never let a thing like the result of a public Inquiry get in the way of posting such unfounded allegations eh.

Unless of course you think the hillsborough Inquiry just kept going on so as to absolve them of being blameless.

A diversion of what the thread was about,so lets not take it down that route.

Everyone's eyes and video evidence must have been misleading then. Oops.

Anyway, what's been your highlight then?

36 minutes ago, freerole said:

Anyway, what's been your highlight then?

Hillsborough being shut so I don't have to breathe the same air as barely sentient single-cell pond-life like you. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, nickswfc said:

I don't really get the Adthe at Leeds as best moment as we were lucky to win and the rot had already set in.

Beating Bristol for me to be 3rd at Xmas, the "lucky to be 3rd" comments now were "grinding out results like good teams do" atcthe time and play offs seemed very realistic. 

Not meant in a bad way but were you at leeds mate? Ive not been in a goal celebration like that in a while.... for me personally this wins it. 

loved joao at reading too, glorious day, nice strike sealed an opening day away win to give us hopes for the months ahead....

the whole ‘3rd’ talk was slightly bonkers as there were about 8 teams within two/three points or so off us... 

For me, the two highlights are Fletcher's form and the emergence of Iorfa as a centre-half. They are the only real positives from this campaign. 

For me it's the 2 1 home comeback win against Brentford in early December. We deservedly beat a genuinely good side who were on a great run of their own in a tight match. 

Showed we could do it.

Nuhiu's equaliser v Fulham.

Fulham lost a lot of respect that day, diving, wasting time, injured from dislocated hairgrips, bending the ref's ear to waste more time.

Never saw them like that in the past.

It was more than just a very late goal to stick one up 'em, as was witnessed by the crowd's reaction.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, unkastav said:

Not meant in a bad way but were you at leeds mate? Ive not been in a goal celebration like that in a while.... for me personally this wins it. 

loved joao at reading too, glorious day, nice strike sealed an opening day away win to give us hopes for the months ahead....

the whole ‘3rd’ talk was slightly bonkers as there were about 8 teams within two/three points or so off us... 

It doesn't really matter how we play when we get late goals to seal an away win does it. Sometimes the euphoria of the moment can be even greater if we have 'stolen' the points.

Shame that this result stands out miles against the rest of what he have witnessed in 2020.  

12 hours ago, glynnb said:

Balti pie, Northern Soul on the tannoy at Wigan.But mostly that the bloated corpse of football as it is now will be consigned to ashes and that something more like the beautiful game will re-emerge. Gets another gin to make his scrambled egg on toast

'Kinell what a grim night that was

:bullen: