Another youngster signs pro contract

17 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Any good?

Seen him play couple of times. Expected Hagan, Farmer and Thompson to get offers before him. All 3 played bigger roles last season when we won the league.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Etchesketch said:

Was he injured last season because he didn't  play?

Don't think so. Rice and (I guess) Thompson got nod before him. But I can't say for sure.

16 minutes ago, malek said:

Seen him play couple of times. Expected Hagan, Farmer and Thompson to get offers before him. All 3 played bigger roles last season when we won the league.

All about doing it in the second year though. Thompson seems to have,  appearing semi regular in U23 squad.

24 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

All about doing it in the second year though. Thompson seems to have,  appearing semi regular in U23 squad.

Thompson is an interesting one. Whenever I've seen him at CB he did great, and I don't think we have better one in any of our underage sides. Problem is that he is not built like one and I can't see him playing that position at profesional level.

Just now, malek said:

Thompson is an interesting one. Whenever I've seen him at CB he did great, and I don't think we have better one in any of our underage sides. Problem is that he is not built like one and I can't see him playing that position at profesional level.

good player that lad ...like you say not the biggest but he can play …