Season over

Guest mkowl

Guest mkowl

Well in a parallel universe anyway, the game v Boro would have finished by now as it was set for an early kick off. 

Just be doing the lap of "oh look they have all gone home"

5 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Well in a parallel universe anyway, the game v Boro would have finished by now as it was set for an early kick off. 

Your forgetting, in this parallel universe, we had a storming second half of season after going 3rd at xmas and we've finished 2nd ahead of  dirty Leeds!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, mkowl said:

It just finished. It was 0-0. being serious.

Guest mkowl
5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Spot the Abdi time. 

More "brilliant I never have to see that waste of space in a Wednesday shirt again" 

We've gone undefeated for best part of two months 

Only 3646533263598 undefeated games behind Huddersfield 

• Haha 3

We would have needed to win to stay up, Boro needed a draw to be safe.

in a huge shock, da Cruz, who had no goals, no assists and was widely regarded as the worst player to ever play for Wednesday , set off on a mazy run from inside his own half . Slaloming past the Boro defenders like Alberto Tomba in his pomp, he finished off with a deft chip into the corner to equalise. In the celebration that followed , he misinterpreted a planned celebration where all of the players ran to the corner and did a river dance along the north stand touch line. Instead , giddy from his moment of quality , he lunged at Connor Wickham two footed , breaking his leg , then scissor kicked adthe nuhiu, punched Barry bannan in the kidneys and finally smacked Cameron Dawson on the bum so hard his bum fell off. He finished it off by copying his hero Leon Clarke , lacing the advertising hoardings and smashing his foot to pieces.

the second half saw 7 man Wednesday concede 5 for the 9th time that season. 

• Haha 2

At least this current crop of losers don’t have to endure a lap of shame today

Lucky escape for the mentally weak, shower of sh!te who hopefully we’ll never see playing in a Wednesday shirt ever again.

6 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Your forgetting, in this parallel universe, we had a storming second half of season after going 3rd at xmas and we've finished 2nd ahead of  dirty Leeds!

Not sure what you've been smoking but it's powerful stuff!

5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

It just finished. It was 0-0. being serious.

As if we kept a clean sheet.

3 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

As if we kept a clean sheet.

We did.

lol

Sky sports played out the last day of the season on football manager. We drew 0-0. Had we won we would have sent Boro down I think.

25 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

We did.

lol

Sky sports played out the last day of the season on football manager. We drew 0-0. Had we won we would have sent Boro down I think.

Just goes to show football manager is not as realistic as some people think!

Guest Bulgaria
12 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Good does that mean we can tell the useless out of contract shysters to fùck off? They'll probably be on Ecclesall Road now on their end of season party filling up a pint pot with £20 notes for the barman to top up and drink for his tip. Classy.

I bet that actually did happen..

14 hours ago, horny owl said:

Lucky escape for the mentally weak, shower of sh!te who hopefully we’ll never see playing in a Wednesday shirt ever again.

100% this. Personally would be happy if I never had to see the majority of this current crop of players in a Wednesday shirt ever again. 

16 hours ago, horny owl said:

Couldn't agree more...only fletcher should be offered anything

5 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

I bet that actually did happen..

I remember well after the final home game against Leeds back in 2015. An abject performance and then strutting around in the Ponting Dog as though they owned the place. The glass was passed around the players topped up with lager and then given to the barman to drink. My Mrs scorned you pay to go and watch that set of lobbers? I couldn't disagree.