Wednesday & Utd Combined XI Since 1990

I'll let them have the keeper and that's it.

Pearson beats thug boy hands down, Stevens isn't fit to lace Worthington's boots and Palmer was pound for pound the best midfielder in the country in his prime.

1 minute ago, markowl said:

I'll let them have the keeper and that's it.

Pearson beats thug boy hands down, Stevens isn't fit to lace Worthington's boots and Palmer was pound for pound the best midfielder in the country in his prime.

Henderson better than Woods. 

• Haha 3

Henderson is Man Utd isn't he so he's void, Morgan in front of any Owls centre half's between 90-94 ?

Might as well put Pinky & Perky on either wing ffs.

Lets face it, the blunts would be lucky to get one player in the X1 in reality from the

90's onward, but from 2000 that's a different story. 

Waiting for some silly person to put Alan Cork in front of Hirsty or the Rhyl pouncer.

• Haha 3

Can’t wait to see which pig makes it in front of Di Canio, Carbone, Hirst, Atkinson, Bright etc 

That team should be 10 Wednesday outfield players and then Alan Kelly in goal 

Edited by Stoop

The likes of Hirst, Waddle, Palmer, Di Canio, Nilsson and Walker would be considered amongst the very best players in the country at various periods. Arguably in the next tier you can add players like Sheridan, Pearson, Bright, Pressman and Carbone. I'm no authority on the Blades, but what do they have who can compete with them in the last 30 years? Brian Deane, Alan Kelly and... errr... ?

7 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

The likes of Hirst, Waddle, Palmer, Di Canio, Nilsson and Walker would be considered amongst the very best players in the country at various periods. Arguably in the next tier you can add players like Sheridan, Pearson, Bright, Pressman and Carbone. I'm no authority on the Blades, but what do they have who can compete with them in the last 30 years? Brian Deane, Alan Kelly and... errr... ?

Billy Sharp

lol

• Haha 1

The only Blades I can think of that come into the frame

Alan Kelly

Harry Maguire 

Kyle Walker

Brian Deane 

but any team based on 90 - 20 has to be Owls dominated

I dont  think  Dean would get in the team but I always rated him. So certainly on the bench

I'm sorry but on which planet is a keeper who got 40+ caps for England not better than anything the pigs have had in net?

Ever.

Pathetic attempt at trying to please both sets of fans.

Wednesday team from early nineties.

The end.

I'm not being funny either, if it was team from last 18 months it would be pigs 11.

It's pretty simple.

1 minute ago, Geedee said:

The only Blades I can think of that come into the frame

Alan Kelly

Harry Maguire 

Kyle Walker

Brian Deane 

but any team based on 90 - 20 has to be Owls dominated

I dont  think  Dean would get in the team but I always rated him. So certainly on the bench

Forgot about Maguire. He’d probably partner Des Walker. Kyle Walker is a good player but as is the way with many players these days he’s more of an athlete than a top footballer