We might as well vote for a player of the season

3 hours ago, September65 said:

Fletcher all day long. Fox has improved, fair play to him, but Player of the Year????

3 hours ago, poite said:

Fletcher easily. 

But I'm keeping an eye on that Morgan Fox bandwagon. 

Improved considerably this season and given the uncalled for, over the top stick he got for some time it's truly commendable how he kept his chin up and turned things around. Many would have melted away. 

But that doesnt make him player of the season for me. 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Fletcher. No one else comes close. Says a lot when he has been out injured for quite a bit of the season and he’s still been our best player. 

It has to be big Fletch. Pre Christmas both Iorfa and Borner ram his close. The fact that Fletch missed a lot of the poor run whilst the other 2 contributed to it, weirdly makes Fletch a clear winner.

As for Fox - Im a big fan and a big defender of the boy on here. He has improved so much and I really hope we retain him, but he cant break into my top 3 for POTY.

1. Fletch
2. Iorfa
3. Borner

Edited by steelerian

7 hours ago, steelerian said:

It has to be big Fletch. Pre Christmas both Iorfa and Borner ram his close. The fact that Fletch missed a lot of the poor run whilst the other 2 contributed to it, weirdly makes Fletch a clear winner.

As for Fox - Im a big fan and a big defender of the boy on here. He has improved so much and I really hope we retain him, but he cant break into my top 3 for POTY.

1. Fletch
2. Iorfa
3. Borner

Injury explained.

• Haha 2

Fukinel guys. You make it sound that fletcher is player of the season by a country mile? 

Yes, he would be my player of the season but Morgan Fox is only just behind him. He’s been consistent all season and he’s improved beyond recognition.

To put iorfa and borner as number 2 and 3 when they’ve had some absolute stinking performances since Boxing Day is quite frankly unbelievable. Yes, they’ve both had some excellent games but both have put in several 2/10 performances. 

Fletcher and Fox are the only players who have been consistent this season. 

17 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

Agreed. He's played better that I thought he was capable of. But if anyone thinks Fox has played better game-for-game this season than Fletcher or Iorfa (or Bannan for that matter) they need their eyes testing.

Bannan shouldn't be anywhere near this conversation