We might as well vote for a player of the season

Given the fact that no one knows what the hell is gonna happen in the next few months, I think it’s interesting to get people’s opinions on this. 

Clearly been a season of two halves, we looked brilliant August - December. Granted not setting the league alight, but extremely well organised and solid defensively. 

Even though we have just capitulated since christmas, I actually think it’s hard to pick one. Personally for the first  half of the season it would be between Fletch and Iorfa. Most improved player second half would probably be Murphy. I know fletcher was injured for quite a while but I genuinely think we’ve had one consistent, steady and much improved player this season - Morgan Fox. 

For me always like a good defender and Iorfa for me has been a great signing and could well be in heart of our defense for the next 10 years or make us a few quid if we have to sell him.

Until Monk started messing with the line up, Borner was player well too and the partnership with these two if left alone we could have been a lot higher up the league.

Fletcher has done very well, but was a big mess when injured, but 1 in 2 in the league is a great return. had he stayed fit and the season finished he could have got to that 20 goals mark easily.

Top 3 for me is between Iorfa, Borner and Fletcher though the strikers normally win these things.

10 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

I'd say Fox is most improved - but shouldn't be in the conversation with Fletcher and Iorfa.

Agreed. He's played better that I thought he was capable of. But if anyone thinks Fox has played better game-for-game this season than Fletcher or Iorfa (or Bannan for that matter) they need their eyes testing.

3 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

Agreed. He's played better that I thought he was capable of. But if anyone thinks Fox has played better game-for-game this season than Fletcher or Iorfa (or Bannan for that matter) they need their eyes testing.

So you’re basically saying that Iorfa is nothing to do with the shambles that has been our defence since Christmas? 

Fletcher easily. 

But I'm keeping an eye on that Morgan Fox bandwagon. 

Improved considerably this season and given the uncalled for, over the top stick he got for some time it's truly commendable how he kept his chin up and turned things around. Many would have melted away. 

But that doesnt make him player of the season for me.