Urhoghide

Guest Grez Bez
4 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Guessing it was a short video

All I can remember his him getting sent off 

You were probably too busy booing Bannan

20 minutes ago, Flying V said:

Played very well away at Brighton and Leeds. I wouldnt want him to go. 

He was excellent at Brighton and Leeds !!

I’m with you, he’s got bags of ability  and we should keep him.   UTO 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 hours ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

Think it's too early to say whether he is or isn't good enough imo.

As Wednesday fans we have a knack of bigging people up to expect way too much and I've been guilty of that in the past.

He’s like Bambi on ice mate. Even the Leeds game he was so many times in the wrong position. His performance against Blackburn was absolutely ridiculous for a professional footballer. If he stays it’s fine by me as he’s young, athletic and can cover all four defensive positions but the facts are he isn’t going to be good enough for this league in the long run.

I’m not sure what we were expecting. Plucked from the U23s and thrust in at right back against Premier League Brighton, the young development centre back acquitted himself very well. He followed that up with another steady performance against Leeds at Elland Rd. Subsequent performances have not been so impressive, but neither have the performances of more experienced defenders. We aren’t blessed with that many defenders coming through the ranks, that we could consider letting him go. 
As others have said, it’s too early to make a judgment 

No idea what his video means 

He will be another example of why this football club just never seems to develop young players and then profit from it. 

He's a young, energetic player with potential (but a lot to learn) who has played a part and mostly played well. Has one bad or half decent game, gets booted out the side for it and is discarded. Fans simply remember them as 'never good enough'. 

This football club is atrocious at youth development and its been a huge problem for as long as I can remember. 

Not often I say it but this is something that I can't point the finger at Chansiri for. Seems to be something deep rooted in the culture. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
10 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

He was excellent at Brighton and Leeds !!

I’m with you, he’s got bags of ability  and we should keep him.   UTO 

Bags of ability? No brain, can’t dribble and out of position constantly. Apart from being a good athlete I struggle to see his ‘bags of ability’!