Mike Ashley

Guest Ash76

19 minutes ago, poite said:

I have. 

But he keeps coming back at me with something about being in the premier League challenging for a place in Europe while we fight for mid-table in the championship

Its just little brother following in big brothers footsteps, been their twice, should have been three times

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Mate 

You have every right to say what you think Sheffield Wednesday should or shouldn't do ...its a free country

It bothers me not one bit and I respect the fact that you know shed loads more about Ashley than I do.

The fact I think you may be overlooking is  that we ALREADY are a team that yoyos between the 1st and the Championship and have been for 2 decades. 

The impression is that Ashley asset strips - well that rules us out. Ageing team, ageing ground (that we no longer own), out of date training facilities.

5 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Leeds were already relegated when he did that and was a business masterstroke when he did it.

Yeh,but you'd be all over Chansiri if he were to do it,.................Masterstoke my @ss,cheats way of dealing with things.

5 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Yeh,but you'd be all over Chansiri if he were to do it,.................Masterstoke my @ss,cheats way of dealing with things.

cheats way of dealing with things! Exactly what our club is being accused of by the EFL and other teams in this league. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

So we haven't already cheated and gained feck all advantage.

If we are being totally honest we should have been in administration years ago.

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

cheats way of dealing with things! Exactly what our club is being accused of by the EFL and other teams in this league. 

Woah,hang on a minute,Bates's cheating meant shafting everybody externally,Swfc are not even close to doing that.

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

So we haven't already cheated and gained feck all advantage.

If we are being totally honest we should have been in administration years ago.

Explain how "WE" have cheated,that means everybody externally gets shafted.................thats what you called a masterstroke,swfc are not even close to doing that.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

ah so we are talking about different types of cheating. Get you now. 

Yes,Yes we  are,Blue fella called admistration a masterstroke,thats cheating,you know it,anyone with an ounce of morals knows it,lets not pretend that Chansiri's swfc is even close to that stage of cheating.

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Yes,Yes we  are,Blue fella called admistration a masterstroke,thats cheating,you know it,anyone with an ounce of morals knows it,lets not pretend that Chansiri's swfc is even close to that stage of cheating.

and how to you define selling the ground to yourself to gain an advantage? Just a clever bit of business I guess. 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

and how to you define selling the ground to yourself to gain an advantage? Just a clever bit of business I guess. 

Oh for crying out loud,something allowed within the rules gets done for P&S reasons for "ADVANTAGE" yes,now,you're not really saying that that is even close to what that cheating git Bates did are ya ?

On 21/05/2020 at 16:50, asteener1867 said:

Whatever..its going to be up to DC...he "nearly" walked once....he might just have had enough.

Ashley???...f.ook me its like the choice Wednesday fans have had for nigh on 2 decades now.

Van Aken or Abdi?

Emmanuelson or a f.ookin' ballboy....the bloody ballboy spends more time on the pitch...1 appearance Urby...20 f.ookin' minutes .stealing a wage for months

abdi...less said the better...van aken...

Now its Delphjon or Ashley

DC..means well yadayadayada...You simply cannot carry on doing it...Mistake after mistake...followed by "Iffy" goings on...Its worrying...The prices...f.ookin' barmy, the anniversary, the kit, that bloody boss eyed Owl FFS!.

Now we got Geordies telling us whats best for us...No offence mate.. and I admire the passion of Newcastle fans..proper club, proper fans....

Have 20 years of what WE have had mate..not the odd relegation...but years wallowing in the lower leagues...odd spark of sunshine?..promoted to a division below where we think we should be...Take 2 decades of it...Still 50'000 piling into St James'....?

I very much doubt it.

Wednesday fans pay the highest second tier prices in Europe...and we watch a circus...and for 20 years over 20 odd thousand have tipped up to watch it....Its blind loyalty bordering on stupidity...I don't doubt Geordie fans are the same...but you lads have been through nowt like it.

Warning us about Mike Ashley is like tryin' to shove 2lbs of butter up a sparrows ar*e with a red hot needle...

Nowt frightens us anymore...We are numb...

I sit at hillsborough and suddenly look around and think "How in the name of f.ook did I get here!!??"...sheer habit and hope..

So Mr Ashley...tip up an' shout "Boooo" at me...I won't f.ookin' flinch...

You just sold it me mate! 

38 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Morals get you nowhere in this business, it just holds you back, look at our neighbours, they have taken money from the Bin Laden family, as a result they are sitting pretty.

Edited by Blue and white

18 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Morals get you nowhere in this business, it just holds you back, look at our neighbours, they have taken money from the Bin Laden family, as a result they are sitting pretty.

OK then,if what has been alluded to with regards to swfc going into Administration by peeps on here (that and us being the next Bury/Stockport),i'll look forward to seeing the "Well played,Done the right thing,Masterstroke" posts/threads,rather than the "He's clueless,doesn't know how to run a business,the sooner he leaves the better"...............You being main cheerleader.....................Deal ?

Edited by BARMYARMY2010

10 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

If we carry on being ran the way we are things could become very bad for us. 

You say this then in the next breath say lets go into administration to give us a foot up. 

Which way do you want us to go? Administration equals points deductions, bad credit for the club and local businesses not getting paid, but you would accept that as a way of moving forward?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

You say this then in the next breath say lets go into administration to give us a foot up. 

Which way do you want us to go? Administration equals points deductions, bad credit for the club and local businesses not getting paid, but you would accept that as a way of moving forward?

where have I said let’s go in to administration? 

I’d take Ashley with the likes of Bruce or Hughton as manager over Chansiri, his advisors and their choice of boss, any day of the week. 

People’s main worry with Ashley is once we get to 12th in the PL we wouldn’t progress. I’d say getting to that point for the first time in 20+ season would be the biggest progression we could make. 

Yes Ashley is not a nice businessman but frankly there’s no room for nice in football if you want to be a success 

Anyone who would seriously turn down Mike Ashley needs to give their head a wobble. I'd give anything to be moaning about 12th in the prem, newcastle fans dont even know theyre born. Hate when they (and teams like arsenal) make out theyre so badly treated, compared to some clubs (blackpools, burys, wimbledon, macclesfield etc) theyre basically real madrid

2 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

OK then,if what has been alluded to with regards to swfc going into Administration by peeps on here (that and us being the next Bury/Stockport),i'll look forward to seeing the "Well played,Done the right thing,Masterstroke" posts/threads,rather than the "He's clueless,doesn't know how to run a business,the sooner he leaves the better"...............You being main cheerleader.....................Deal ?

I'm not talking about now, I'm was mean way back when Ken Bates was sniffing round and we were rapidly going under.