Mike Ashley

Guest Ash76

Whatever..its going to be up to DC...he "nearly" walked once....he might just have had enough.

Ashley???...f.ook me its like the choice Wednesday fans have had for nigh on 2 decades now.

Van Aken or Abdi?

Emmanuelson or a f.ookin' ballboy....the bloody ballboy spends more time on the pitch...1 appearance Urby...20 f.ookin' minutes .stealing a wage for months

abdi...less said the better...van aken...

Now its Delphjon or Ashley

DC..means well yadayadayada...You simply cannot carry on doing it...Mistake after mistake...followed by "Iffy" goings on...Its worrying...The prices...f.ookin' barmy, the anniversary, the kit, that bloody boss eyed Owl FFS!.

Now we got Geordies telling us whats best for us...No offence mate.. and I admire the passion of Newcastle fans..proper club, proper fans....

Have 20 years of what WE have had mate..not the odd relegation...but years wallowing in the lower leagues...odd spark of sunshine?..promoted to a division below where we think we should be...Take 2 decades of it...Still 50'000 piling into St James'....?

I very much doubt it.

Wednesday fans pay the highest second tier prices in Europe...and we watch a circus...and for 20 years over 20 odd thousand have tipped up to watch it....Its blind loyalty bordering on stupidity...I don't doubt Geordie fans are the same...but you lads have been through nowt like it.

Warning us about Mike Ashley is like tryin' to shove 2lbs of butter up a sparrows ar*e with a red hot needle...

Nowt frightens us anymore...We are numb...

I sit at hillsborough and suddenly look around and think "How in the name of f.ook did I get here!!??"...sheer habit and hope..

So Mr Ashley...tip up an' shout "Boooo" at me...I won't f.ookin' flinch...

On 20/05/2020 at 16:52, the mighty wednesday said:

He is not the cause as individuals have to take responsibility for their own adopted attitudes. However, Trump and his ilk probably deserve to be called super spreaders

Had a girlfriend once who was a super spreader, took me about 3 weeks to find out its wasn't what I thought 😱

• Haha 2

Genuine question 

Who would have Ashley here if it meant, us getting promoted (which would need to happen to make him any money) and finishing no higher than 12th in the PL every year? 

6 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Genuine question 

Who would have Ashley here if it meant, us getting promoted (which would need to happen to make him any money) and finishing no higher than 12th in the PL every year? 

Thank god you've not asked loaded questions?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Genuine question 

Me...I would rather be finishing mid table in the EPL rather than mid table in the championship every year.

DC will not sell unless someone offers silly money and MA would only be interested if the club was going cheap.

MA will have a pick of clubs very soon as virus sorts out those who will struggle to continue.

31 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Me...I would rather be finishing mid table in the EPL rather than mid table in the championship every year.

Yeah but what about Mike Ashley being a nasty man?

I like grandads posts and he’s a nice chap but that comment. I’ve not read it and I’m not changing my mind sums up so much of the problem. Not just at wednesday but in life. Why don’t people want to know what’s going on? I was 50/50 on him before reading that. But wouldn’t want him near now. 

2 hours ago, Stoop said:

Genuine question 

I know exactly what would happen 

People would get fed up of finishing around 12th in the premier every year - they'd be pining for an exciting promotion race in the championship or people sayimng the owner had taken as far as he can so he needs to sell up so we can move to the next level

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, scram said:

I know exactly what would happen 

People would get fed up of finishing around 12th in the premier every year - they'd be pining for an exciting promotion race in the championship or people sayimng the owner had taken as far as he can so he needs to sell up so we can move to the next level

I’m not going to disagree. 

Ps - Overheard on the Kop a few years back - “I’m not bothered about promotion. We’d have to arrive at the ground earlier and I’d struggle to find somewhere to park”

• Haha 2