96 / 97 review video on official site

1 hour ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Should have kept blinker, wasn’t utilised enough, seemed to be streets in front of the others when he played, trustful wasn’t bad either, shame in retrospect we didn’t keep blinker and left the Italian where he was 

I was disappointed to lose Blinker, but as soon as I witnessed Di Canio play I forgot all about Regi. 

Of all the mistakes the club has made, that transaction doesn't make it on my list. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobness said:

I was disappointed to lose Blinker, but as soon as I witnessed Di Canio play I forgot all about Regi. 

Of all the mistakes the club has made, that transaction doesn't make it on my list. 

Exactly.

I like the superstar of the footballing world that Blinker became when he left us.

lol

22 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

Is that the one with the infamous "julian Hyde" references. 

Yeah, 3 times he called him that. Bizarre.

Wasn’t a bad season. Wish we had kept Trustfull a bit longer. 

Edited by Think tank

Didn't we miss out on Europe that year I think we needed to win 1 of the last 3 games and lost 2 and drew 1. 

At times that season we had too many defenders on the pitch with Atherton playing a holding midfield role, but we were difficult to beat and who can forget we were top after 4 games, back then they never showed the table now they show it after 1 game.

On 26/04/2020 at 01:44, bobness said:

Probably the same, you make a good point