Refund

If cancelled then full refund, if online partial refund as online didn't cost £550 for the year so the number of games online would be no where near price already paid. Same for already bought season ticket for next year but with some kind of framework to pay once games are available to go to again. Happy to have these paid in instalments over a reasonable period of time. Not wanting to bankrupt club so believe a mixture of insurance, and funding from likes of EFL FA FIFA UEFA and government to help out. If football is back within a few months maybe in to next season if that can't be deleted in which case a refund wouldn't be necessary. Wouldn't mean a huge number of games. Those who are wealthy enough to turn down a refund if course should be an option for them. We paid in good faith ( we were not promised good football I know) but we were promised football. At least an attempt at something like this would show really good faith from all involved. If COVID 19 would disappear quickly and we could get things sorted it would be good but obviously more important that it would end the loss of life.

An idea.....

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Why should I not demand a refund - given the players don't seem to be out of pocket in any way shape or form?

Instead of the Championship getting their heads together to talk about a mass administration - they should get their heads together and furlough every player at every club

Sounds like something Corbyn would say....

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

nor would they know how to use a computer. I’d have thought most people over 75-80 don’t have the internet

WHAT !

Have you never heard of the "Silver Surfers" WTF:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Regardless of some faults our chairman has, not looking after the fans isn't one of them. I'm confident he will come forward with something that makes our fans happy if they don't want to take up the Ifollow offer.

The Chairman won't want to upset or stress out anyone so will come good I'm sure of it.

you mean like that time he ramped prices up and that time he asked if we wanted high prices and spending or no spending and low prices and we said high prices and spending and he then spent nowt and kept prices high?

Edited by Daizan10

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, s.kirkbyowl said:

perhaps the club could include cup matches next season for those who have bought season tickets on the early bird scheme. Mind you that could be just the two games, one league cup and one FA cup match !!

And they could be away

Quite simple really. If the players take a 30% pay cut for missing 30% of the season, I’ll take a 30% hit on my season ticket. And happily allow the club to give part of that to NHS charities. 

If they don’t, and I end up paying full wack, and get offered a 1st round cup tie ticket v Hereford, they can shove next years season ticket up their bullet hole. This team and club has been a shambles for the best part of 18 months, and I need a really good excuse to tell the club to balls. 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Quite simple really. If the players take a 30% pay cut for missing 30% of the season, I’ll take a 30% hit on my season ticket. And happily allow the club to give part of that to NHS charities. 

If they don’t, and I end up paying full wack, and get offered a 1st round cup tie ticket v Hereford, they can shove next years season ticket up their bullet hole. This team and club has been a shambles for the best part of 18 months, and I need a really good excuse to tell the club to balls. 

I agree with the sentiment in this post.

Will consider asking for next years season ticket money back if I am expected to swallow losing 5 home games and no recompense.

4 hours ago, modboy said:

but what about ST holders next year?

Legally im sure they would have to compensate for this years too

Was talking about this season, if next season is cancelled I would consider holding it over for the season after, but that would depend on what the players will do,

Don't think I want to fund the club for a year if the players do nothing

1 hour ago, s.kirkbyowl said:

perhaps the club could include cup matches next season for those who have bought season tickets on the early bird scheme. Mind you that could be just the two games, one league cup and one FA cup match !!

Or it could be like this years or better 

3 minutes ago, the third man said:

Was talking about this season, if next season is cancelled I would consider holding it over for the season after, but that would depend on what the players will do,

Don't think I want to fund the club for a year if the players do nothing

Chansiri has said that the money from fans doesn't really cover anything at all

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, the third man said:

It has to cover something or he could let us all in for free

I think some things get lost in translation.. we pay the highest ticket prices in the league near enough so it must cover a fair whack. What he means is it doesn’t cover everything as he has to put loads more in to cover all his failed signings, but his English isn’t good 

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

If last 5 home games of the season are cancelled I would expect a part refund.

Average first team player is on £1m per season in wages.

Not sure why it's the low paid fan who should lose out financially.

Because the low paid fan actually cares, most of the players don’t.

Sadly that’s how it is.

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I think some things get lost in translation.. we pay the highest ticket prices in the league near enough so it must cover a fair whack. What he means is it doesn’t cover everything as he has to put loads more in to cover all his failed signings, but his English isn’t good 

From the last big Fans Forum Chansiri held at SWFC (19th December 2018)

Chansiri - “who do you think pays for everything in this club” 

Fans - “us” 

Chansiri - “I tell you now, your money doesn’t cover anything”

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

From the last big Fans Forum Chansiri held at SWFC (19th December 2018)

Chansiri - “who do you think pays for everything in this club” 

Fans - “us” 

Chansiri - “I tell you now, your money doesn’t cover anything”

In the same forum he also said if we wanted to see better players we had to pay more to attend matches.

I often think he just makes it up as he goes along.