Refund

1 minute ago, striker said:

Our club are usually fair with things like this if necessary.

However, identifies a wider point. What is the impact of low/no season ticket sales for next season?

This provides a major revenue stream for all clubs and unlikely mass social gatherings will be allowed for a while.

The chairman has said that ticket sales aren't a big deal at Wednesday remember?

Owlstalk Shop

I don’t see myself as a customer when it comes to Wednesday. My season ticket is more like my little financial contribution to the club every year. I usually miss between 5-10 games every season anyway so missing the last 5 doesn’t bother me really

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The chairman has said that ticket sales aren't a big deal at Wednesday remember?

lol

Any money is good money mate. 

If it's not here, then it's certain going to effect those in league 1 and 2.

Basically football in in for a huge arse kicking money wise unless someone comes up with a very good plan. 

There is nothing in the terms and conditions but I can’t see any way clubs won’t have to give full or partial refunds given the cost to ST holders verses normal tv access costs. With two north stand ST it’s circa £48 a game. If I had £38 a game refunded then that fair enough anything else is shocking treatment of fans.

Unfortunately while a life long owl and normally happy to invest in the club. I have been self employed for 10 month so shockingly get no help during this time and as such ever penny counts right now.

3 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I don’t see myself as a customer when it comes to Wednesday. My season ticket is more like my little financial contribution to the club every year. I usually miss between 5-10 games every season anyway so missing the last 5 doesn’t bother me really

So do but I've already missed a few and I pay for 2 Sts so it's a reasonable chunk of money. No idea what the T and C's say. 

payment in Mark Pembridge postcards?

Actually i would be happy with a voucher tbh to be used towards online matches and games in 2021 (not much chance of the stadium being open until this time next year) unless they allow say a few thousand spread around the whole ground maybe?

Edited by modboy
wrong player

23 minutes ago, Blatter said:

But you have to pay to just listen to Ifollow.

I suppose then if it’s made free for everyone you’ll want your subscription for that refunded too.

This is it there is a argument for a refund for everything.

I cant see it being much of a problem this season but if it drags on into next season where were not allowed to attend games then that's when there could be issues.

I’d offset remainder of ST against free broadcasting of remaining games on settee watching tv / laptop. That seems fair. 
I could bang my knees on coffee table to resemble seats in front. 
Our lass could sit behind me slagging players off like the tw@ at S6 does & I could turn the stream off when we’re 3 down!

Keep the matchday experience going.

:biggrin:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The ifollow option won't work for those without internet access at home, which I imagine will be a sizeable proportion of our older fans in particular.

Common misconception that. 96% of UK households have internet. That was 2019 figure too and it will be even more now.  It's even more vital for elderly people.

It will only be a handful who are able to physically get to games who dont have internet.

Edited by Nero
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The ifollow option won't work for those without internet access at home, which I imagine will be a sizeable proportion of our older fans in particular.

Might be a case of tough then Or perhaps the radio.