Refund

3 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I won’t be, but will anyone else be wanting money refunding if the remaining home games are played behind closed doors

I think it's too early to just say refund

They might for example offer everyone the option to watch at home on their TV instead?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I think it's too early to just say refund

They might for example offer everyone the option to watch at home on their TV instead?

How would that work tho. What service would it be on?

Guest Ash76

No. Although i'd be interested in proposals for next season for those that have already purchased season tickets if that sarts behind closed doors

I am not expecting anything back.

Ifollow is the obvious method to watch.

Maybe a couple of free tickets of your choice for next season when the crowds are let back in as a thankyou for being patient and understanding...It is not Wednesdays fault we are not allowed in to watch.

Regardless of some faults our chairman has, not looking after the fans isn't one of them. I'm confident he will come forward with something that makes our fans happy if they don't want to take up the Ifollow offer.

The Chairman won't want to upset or stress out anyone so will come good I'm sure of it.

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LondonOwl313
14 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Difficult one, the biggest losers would appear to be households with multiple ST holders.

Exactly.. ifollow is 10 quid usually whereas 3 season ticket holders are paying £80+ for each home game.

I don’t think they’ll have any choice but to refund people then we can all watch on VIPbox which should have decent free streams for once lol

41 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Realistically season ticket holders should get a refund. You have paid to attend something you have been stopped from attending.

However, I don't believe you will get one I think as stated above you'll get the games free to watch on iFollow. 

But you have to pay to just listen to Ifollow.

I suppose then if it’s made free for everyone you’ll want your subscription for that refunded too.

Our club are usually fair with things like this if necessary.

However, identifies a wider point. What is the impact of low/no season ticket sales for next season?

This provides a major revenue stream for all clubs and unlikely mass social gatherings will be allowed for a while.