Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Stoop said:

Completely bizarre the situation with Abdi, came here as a supposed world beater according to Watford fans, then spent 3 years unavailable to play. Makes you wonder if he has mental issues as nobody is physically injured for 3 years. Guess we’ll never know

If he is still alive, one thing is for certain; he is depleting the earth of vita oxygen. What a waste of space, money, talent etc etc 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The weirdest story of many recent weird stories. I seem to remember at the end of one season he even joined in the walk round the pitch to applaud the fans and take applause from us. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

If he is still alive, one thing is for certain; he is depleting the earth of vita oxygen. What a waste of space, money, talent etc etc 

Bit harsh 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Should’ve been an excellent signing, was in fact a complete and utter waste of money.

 

He had no interest in playing for Wednesday and stole a living at a time when FFP was really starting to pinch.

 

He’ll be done with football now, what club wants a player in his 30’s who has hardly played for the last 4 years and smokes.

 

The guy is a waste of space.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn’t rocket science as to why a championship club got a top premier league player . The bloke was obviously knackered so Watford flogged him to the only club stupid enough to pass him through a medical 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Wasn’t rocket science as to why a championship club got a top premier league player . The bloke was obviously knackered so Watford flogged him to the only club stupid enough to pass him through a medical 

Top premier league player !! We talking about Abdi here ?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

He’s on a world tour.

 

Be interested to know what happened here and why he’s chosen not to sign for anyone else. Refuse to believe he turned into a crap footballer overnight, something didn’t seem right. 

Heard a rumour he visited wuhan late november training to be an exotic chef

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Not really. Blokes a fraud. Take em out of the M25 bubble and suddenly the appetite to play is gone. 

Yes but allow him the oxygen to breathe at least !!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Yes but allow him the oxygen to breathe at least !!!! 

Sickening the way he rinsed the club and paying fans of millions for doing f-all. Maggot if the highest order.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nut said:

A mate saw him in Greno woods walking his dog when he was first 'injured'. He asked him why he wasn't at Fulham and he said 'apparently I'm injured'. Mate saw him again a few weeks later and said 'are you still injured'? And Abdi said 'apparently'. 

I used to work for him ,he lived at Beauchief then Dore and never had a dog !

Although on a live Saturday teatime match CC said he wasnt in the squad because he got injured in training  , the next week when I spoke to him he denied he was injured and was fit to play ....make of that what you will

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the monk said:

I used to work for him ,he lived at Beauchief then Dore and never had a dog !

Although on a live Saturday teatime match CC said he wasnt in the squad because he got injured in training  , the next week when I spoke to him he denied he was injured and was fit to play ....make of that what you will

 

so what the bloody hell was he doing in Greno Woods walking a dog? 

 

lol

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...