So, Abdi....

5 hours ago, Stoop said:

Completely bizarre the situation with Abdi, came here as a supposed world beater according to Watford fans, then spent 3 years unavailable to play. Makes you wonder if he has mental issues as nobody is physically injured for 3 years. Guess we’ll never know

If he is still alive, one thing is for certain; he is depleting the earth of vita oxygen. What a waste of space, money, talent etc etc 

Should’ve been an excellent signing, was in fact a complete and utter waste of money.

He had no interest in playing for Wednesday and stole a living at a time when FFP was really starting to pinch.

He’ll be done with football now, what club wants a player in his 30’s who has hardly played for the last 4 years and smokes.

The guy is a waste of space.

19 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Wasn’t rocket science as to why a championship club got a top premier league player . The bloke was obviously knackered so Watford flogged him to the only club stupid enough to pass him through a medical 

Top premier league player !! We talking about Abdi here ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

He’s on a world tour.

Be interested to know what happened here and why he’s chosen not to sign for anyone else. Refuse to believe he turned into a crap footballer overnight, something didn’t seem right. 

Heard a rumour he visited wuhan late november training to be an exotic chef

13 hours ago, Nut said:

A mate saw him in Greno woods walking his dog when he was first 'injured'. He asked him why he wasn't at Fulham and he said 'apparently I'm injured'. Mate saw him again a few weeks later and said 'are you still injured'? And Abdi said 'apparently'. 

I used to work for him ,he lived at Beauchief then Dore and never had a dog !

Although on a live Saturday teatime match CC said he wasnt in the squad because he got injured in training  , the next week when I spoke to him he denied he was injured and was fit to play ....make of that what you will

3 hours ago, the monk said:

I used to work for him ,he lived at Beauchief then Dore and never had a dog !

Although on a live Saturday teatime match CC said he wasnt in the squad because he got injured in training  , the next week when I spoke to him he denied he was injured and was fit to play ....make of that what you will

so what the bloody hell was he doing in Greno Woods walking a dog? 

lol

• Haha 1