Rate the kit..

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

Those goals in the League Cup were the only ones he scored for us. He only made a handful of appearances. Was he the one who used to be a binman or am I mixing him up with someone else?

He’s the one and you are right

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

Those goals in the League Cup were the only ones he scored for us. He only made a handful of appearances. Was he the one who used to be a binman or am I mixing him up with someone else?

yep that was the unfortunate name that stuck from Phil Thompson (?) when he played for Barnsley v Liverpool.

Saw him about 6 months ago at Bawtry rd, working for Grimsby. Smashing fellah!

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2019/december/towns-academy-coach-was-once-the-most-wanted-junior-footballer-in-britain/

9 hours ago, Adem Poric said:

All the late 80's Umbro kits were cool as fuck, home and away. This was good but not as good as the green and white hoops. Wasn't until the black and yellow striped kit of the mid 90's that we had anything to rival it.

The yellow and pale blue promotion kit is iconic but overrated as far as kits go. 

If we've had success in a particular kit it tends to make it more popular. 

15 hours ago, MrEdwards said:

Surely that badge is better than the one we have now tho

If we had that now we'd have an orange black and white kit with a blue badge.

It bothers me enough that the blue on the badge isn't the same as the blue on the kit.

If we had a black and white badge, at least just on the away kits, it would look a lot better.

Flip me I'm bored.

I really dislike the current badge...wish we would go back to the previous one. 

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere since it was announced by Terrace!

I've got to admit I do like this shirt but never been quite sure why! I think it's probably because so many people seem to hate it (always liked to play devils advocate!!!). Plus it's purple... need I say more!

Anyway, 'Terrace' have done a nice job with this, the only grumble I have is that the owl on the badge is a little smaller than the original, which I thought odd as it's an officially liscensed product, but I can't decide if the badge looks better for it!

For the few like minded lads n lasses out there with exceptional taste, you can get it HERE! (Though stock has yet to arrive due to this chuffin' virus!)

Wednesday 88 Away Shirt.jpg

3 hours ago, Dub-Wise Owl said:

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere since it was announced by Terrace!

I've got to admit I do like this shirt but never been quite sure why! I think it's probably because so many people seem to hate it (always liked to play devils advocate!!!). Plus it's purple... need I say more!

Anyway, 'Terrace' have done a nice job with this, the only grumble I have is that the owl on the badge is a little smaller than the original, which I thought odd as it's an officially liscensed product, but I can't decide if the badge looks better for it!

For the few like minded lads n lasses out there with exceptional taste, you can get it HERE! (Though stock has yet to arrive due to this chuffin' virus!)

Wednesday 88 Away Shirt.jpg

£39.99 LOL 

Guest Grez Bez

Away kit world cup @DeeJayOne

The silver one is before my time and it's horrendous but cool ins retro way

The best away kits are the yellow/ pale blue, orange and yellow black and white thirds.