Colin West / Steve Ogrizovic

Guest Garryswfcowl72

Guest Garryswfcowl72

Board at home with this self isolation got me thinking of random moments at Hillsborough. I remember west’s penalty against Luton I can still see the ball flying over my head & I was far back on the kop Les Sealy laughing when he turned around 😂I’ve never seen any footage of it anywhere. I’ve seen footage of the Ogrizovic goal I was there that day it did take a terrible bounce just remember everyone in the ground stunned thinking did that really happen it was like it was in slow motion I don’t think Hodge ever recover from that mistake & the one against Arsenal when he let winterburns shot between his legs 

4 minutes ago, Garryswfcowl72 said:

Board at home with this self isolation got me thinking of random moments at Hillsborough. I remember west’s penalty against Luton I can still see the ball flying over my head & I was far back on the kop Les Sealy laughing when he turned around 😂I’ve never seen any footage of it anywhere. I’ve seen footage of the Ogrizovic goal I was there that day it did take a terrible bounce just remember everyone in the ground stunned thinking did that really happen it was like it was in slow motion I don’t think Hodge ever recover from that mistake & the one against Arsenal when he let winterburns shot between his legs 

I was on the top tier of the Lep end, sat with the away supporters with my dad (we got tickets off micky Adams).  As soon as Ogrizovic kicked it my dad went uh oh!!!  It was horrible sat there.  We got moved when we scored and dad and I went daft!!!! 

we were sat in the North stand, when Ogrizovic kicked the ball there was a huge gust of wind which rattled against the perspex/glass on the north stand and we turned round to see what the noise was, we turned back to the game to see the ball bouncing over Hodge's head. I have only just recently seen the highlights of it.