With us all stuck at home,what's everyone watching on TV, sports wise.I have just binged watched second series of Sunderland till I die, excellent series couldn't stop watching it, couldn't help but think there just like us,in poo money wise and constantly under achieving.Wish we could get cameras in like this to get to know truth what really happens behind scenes.That part where that young player refused new contract and just walked out was eye opener,we slag chairmen without knowing true story in instance's like this

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Absolute Poo on Mainstream TV BBC,ITV etc so started watching all the past games going back 40 years on You Tube including ours. :tango:

Been watching CNN mostly hate sky news, enjoy really enjoy Donald Trumps briefings especially when the go back to the studio and rip it to shìt instantly.

Star Wars on sky movies is good (for me) but nobody else in the house wants to watch it.

Just glad the weather is nice and we have a garden.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Been watching CNN mostly hate sky news, enjoy really enjoy Donald Trumps briefings especially when the go back to the studio and rip it to shìt instantly.

Star Wars on sky movies is good (for me) but nobody else in the house wants to watch it.

Prefer the Original Star Wars Films tbh:tango:

I don't watch TV normally, I spend most of my spare time online. Now there's a lot of spare time I'm watching a boxed set of Northern Exposure. I'm really enjoying it. 

I've already watched Red Dwarf and I've got the Yes Minister /Prime Minister to follow.

It passes the time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Yep watch/record it every night. The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer. Tremendous stuff. 

12 minutes ago, mcowl said:

A good sporting rerun is Haglar v Hearns from 1985

9 minutes of brutal entertainment

What a Middleweight division that was in the 1980's. Suger Ray Leonard,Roberto Duran,Marvin Hagler and Thomas Hit Man Hearns.:tango:

I have been watching a lot of old games on youtube when we were good so the period of 1990 - 1995 exclusively. We had such a good team back then I was spoilt as a kid. To think a whole generation of owls have never seen us in the top flight.

Watched 

Tiger king, fyre and Sunderland til I die on netflix

Watched the mind the gap and 92/93 swfc season review vids in YouTube 

Currently watching the star wars saga 

3 down, now to the originals, a new hope 

Seems a great title for after this virus 

Something I will say, I for one have not been bored.

A tip for some who may not know.....ps4 owners only, psn have released two free games to help you pass the time, if you go to the  online store you shall find them apparently free for a month in store, but once you have "purchased" them you keep them on your account.

Wow I left it 11 hours and still no one has mentioned how many other threads this has either been the main talking point or mentioned in. This coronavirus is really driving us all to distraction.

I really love owlstalk but it's getting really repetitive at the moment. To be fair though atleast it's not a thread about how crap we are but how amazing Bannan is.

Maybe I've had too much to drink and it's Friday night but surely we can find something new to talk about.

Anyone got any pictures of Hillsborough?