Please spare a thought

If the club is doing birthday greetings maybe Bullen can message me on my 60th birthday this weekend - it's the least they can do for all the years of crazy roller coaster football they have provided over my life so far.. ... FFS what is wrong with people... ;-) 

19 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If following Wednesday for 20 years entitles us to a birthday message, what do we get for longer support?

They really should make it public so we don't miss out...

25 years entitles you to a phone call from your favourite member of the backroom staff; 30 equals a commemorative plate; 40 earns a signed photo of Ozzie Owl; and for those 'lucky' enough to have endured 50 years of Wednesdaydom, you'll receive a carriage clock designed by Peter Shirtliff's wife.

a hand job on the kop! 

On 16/04/2020 at 17:34, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If following Wednesday for 20 years entitles us to a birthday message, what do we get for longer support?

They really should make it public so we don't miss out...

25 years entitles you to a phone call from your favourite member of the backroom staff; 30 equals a commemorative plate; 40 earns a signed photo of Ozzie Owl; and for those 'lucky' enough to have endured 50 years of Wednesdaydom, you'll receive a carriage clock designed by Peter Shirtliff's wife.

Im On 55 years and I am f00kin fuming my piece of cakeball hasn't arrived yet. Come on Bullen sort it FFS UTO

• Haha 1

On 16/04/2020 at 17:42, @owlstalk said:

Think the issue was that Simon used the #swfc hashtag instead of @swfc

Bullen and John Pearson have replied and wished Caleb happy birthday.

It's the lad's 9th birthday so should be excited by that and hopefully some players follow suit

Don’t go making a wormcast out of a mountain.