Please spare a thought

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

How much did Bullen want to tell 'dad Simon' to man up and stop being such a whiney entitled b*tch, do you reckon?

:duntmatter:

If he did that I’d be doing an 8pm clap for Bullen 

and a 9pm one 

and a 10pm one 

and a 11pm one 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

If they replied to every request for every snot nosed brats birthday , they’d be forever sending messages. If I was that kid , I’d be more concerned my dad is a muppet 

last line made me laugh 

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

How much did Bullen want to tell 'dad Simon' to man up and stop being such a whiney entitled b*tch, do you reckon?

:duntmatter:

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 17.31.05.jpg

"Hi Simon... Lee Bullen from Sheffield Wednesday Football Club here just to discuss the way you tweeted us earlier..."

Owlstalk Shop

35 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

If that's the boy in his profile picture he doesn't look old enough to be knowing what a birthday is, never mind being upset some random blokes haven't messaged him about it. 

That makes me think of the dads who shove their 8 month old baby into a photo with Terry Curran

lol

Owlstalk Shop

If following Wednesday for 20 years entitles us to a birthday message, what do we get for longer support?

They really should make it public so we don't miss out...

25 years entitles you to a phone call from your favourite member of the backroom staff; 30 equals a commemorative plate; 40 earns a signed photo of Ozzie Owl; and for those 'lucky' enough to have endured 50 years of Wednesdaydom, you'll receive a carriage clock designed by Peter Shirtliff's wife.

• Haha 3