Bukta kits

Guest Garryswfcowl72

Guest Garryswfcowl72

For me the best ever kits we’ve had seeing the numbers on the backs with the white patches & red numbers on the home takes me back to my childhood the yellow one to is a thing of beauty I don’t like modern shirts give me retro any day 

5CA3BFEC-BFC7-4924-89DA-F08D1E47F6B0.jpeg

97332687-2659-4D2F-9149-BBCDDC087B16.jpeg

48B85A74-817C-437F-8C2E-A676EA99F023.jpeg

4087917F-546A-4CD3-AD63-568C5D7C58E0.jpeg

image.jpg

I somehow can’t remember the yellow one with the strip of white and bunts logo on the sleeve.

what year was that?

i had the yellow silky one with the floppy blue collar as my first away kit..So wish I still had them but they got handed down to family

2 hours ago, fatzooma said:

I somehow can’t remember the yellow one with the strip of white and bunts logo on the sleeve.

what year was that?

i had the yellow silky one with the floppy blue collar as my first away kit..So wish I still had them but they got handed down to family

That's probably because we never wore that shirt.   Ours had yellow and blue Bukta stripes.   

Some proper kits those and the badge is iconic. Bukta, Umbro and Puma did some beauties back in the day.

I loved the stylish early 90s kits too. Our last truly great kit in my opinion was the late 90s home kit. The retro kits and track suit tops are far better quality and much more stylish than the modern ones.