Bannan

Our Barry thinks he'd be better off playing in a team like Brentford,  according to the Daily Record, "the team dont necessarily play to

my strengths" feels he would flourish in a more stylish team.

Hmm, make of that what you will,

is he touting for business.

4 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

To be fair his midfield partner has sometimes been Pelupessy so he’s got a right to be disappointed. 

Hopefully Luongo will be fit again soon as he seemed to perform better with someone who can play football 

Don't think is Luongo is much better, seems off the pace and disappears for large parts of the game.  At best he's only played  average.

• Thanks 1

Probably just paper talk.

He may flourish. But, put him up against somebody who's more physical and he's out of the game. In big games, where we've needed him the most i.e Hull, Huddersfield and the games against pigs he didn't turn up for me.

If that’s his view then fair enough. He owes us nothing as I see it, he’s given us 5 years good service and in all fairness he hasn’t always been utilised properly.

I think we need a fresh start in general and moving on the likes of Bannan and Reach will probably be part of this process? Not sure Monk’s the right man to take us forward but there is probably next to no chance of us finding the right man to take us forward because he probably doesn’t exist?

We’ll end up with another short term fix that comes apart again within 6 months and then the process starts again and so it continues until this farce that we’re currently involved in with the EFL ends?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

2 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Talks a great game Bannan but when it comes to the big matches he doesn't turn up.

Always gets given diaries and calendars for Christmas but never uses them, can’t write, very sad. True story. 

• Haha 3

was watching some of the games posted on the official youtube channel, and in most of the games I watched with him on the left he was their mainly to keep the ball ticking over. He wasn't the focal point he is now but still tried the off "wonder ball" that didn't come off. 

Last couple of season he's made been out to be this outstanding player both by some of the fans and the TV pundits. The reality is he's a slightly above average player if a team that's just not that creative. If he was this outstanding player he;s been painted as, we would have been batting away offers left right and centre.

50 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Our Barry thinks he's better than he is.

Has always been a Billy Big testicles his whole career.

Small man big comb over syndrome.

There’s a reason he’s playing in the Championship and not back up in Premier League where he flourished...